Chapter 3 Day 2

***During first day training ***

After Bakugou did the ball throw, dad made me throw the ball right after him just to spite me, so I stepped up and showed off how far I can throw using my water jet to get the ball far, sending it toward the trees at high speed.

'Smack'

"..." I stared toward my dad quietly knowing that he hated me.

"Infinity." His phone said.

Some of my classmates wowed at how far I threw the ball, even Deku was shocked, I noticed the slightest smile appear on my dad's face until he had us doing all the other tests to see our strength.

"I lied none's going home, that was just a rational deception." Dad said.

We all went back to class and gathered our stuff, picked up the sibelius, and went home, my siblings, and I got home before our Dad, our other dad and siblings were home so we weren't totally alone, so we played some games until late when dad finally got home.  

When Dad finally got home from grading papers with Uncle Mic and Auntie Midnight, I noticed that Papa and nana came in right behind him, I was so excited that I gave papa and nana a hug cause I was happy that they were over to stay with us for a while.

"Papa, Nana your here, yay." I said happily.

"Yeah we wanted to come and visit so we could see all of you." Papa said hugging me back.

"Nice, I'm glad you both are here." Chris said.

"Sweet." Said Stuart.

As the day went on I noticed that Papa and Nana were going to stay over the next 3 months, so I got to hang out with them both, when bedtime came Papa came in and we talked until I fell asleep, he then left after he told me that he'd see me in the morning.

'Shota, Cheyenne needs you as her father, it's bad enough she's hurting cause she didn't get to know who her mother was, but she needs you to be there for her.' Papa said while talking to my dad. 

'I know but every time I look at her she reminds me of her mother.' Dad said.  

'I get that, but that's not an excuse to hate her for looking like Sylvia, she also looks like you as well.' Papa said upset that dad hated me just for looking like my mom.

'*sighs* Fine...I'll try my best to get along with her.' Dad said. 

***The next day***

"Hey papa I'm heading to school so I can be on time." I said hugging papa.

"Be safe please." Papa said.  

"I'm coming with you Cheyenne." Dad says heading out the door.

"Ok?" I said confused and looked toward papa as he shrugged. 

When dad and I got to the school, we got to class and I sat next to Jirou waiting to hear what we had to do that day, when we got done we all got back to our classroom for our other classes until we had homeroom.  

Toward the end of the day I walk home with my other siblings so that we can relax and unwind for the rest of the afternoon and evening when dad came home after grading papers.

" How was your day sweetheart?" Papa asked.

"It was good, Jirou and I finished a project in english today and we presented it." I said happily. 

"That's great, I'm proud of you." Papa said hugging me. 

"Hey Cheyenne, your Uncle Mic wanted me to tell you he gives you and Jirou an A+ each for your english project." Dad said with a slight smile and ruffled my hair with Uncle Mic following behind him. 

"Yay thanx Uncle Mic." I said happily smiling at him.