I See You Now

"Oli...?"

He turned his head "Alex..!"

"Oh my..jesus I haven't seen you in years" I smiled coming towards him.

He walked towards me too and picked me up, twirling me around.

"You look so different, I barely recognized you!" He said smiling letting me down.

"Ya well, a couple tattoos and a hair dye job later..." I joked.

He laughed.

"So hows life, whats your job and all that stuff" he said.

"Im working at Hot Topic part time and Im a YouTuber too."

"Thats awesome, I tried being a YouTuber once but I failed, but now Im in a successful band and I have my own clothing line."

"Wow you've done better in life than I have, and your tattoos are so cool"

Before I realized what I was doing, I started running my finger up and down his arm tracing his tattoos.

He smiled at me and I came back to my senses.

"I was just about to go to my house, you wanna come with so we can catch up.?"

"Of course"

I grabbed my bags and followed him to his car and we drove off.

My original plan was to go stay in a hotel then find a nice apartment to rent until I can find a real house to live in. But I guess I can ask Oli if I can stay over tonight...

"Hey Oli..?"

"Yes love?" He asked in his heavy accent.

"Would you mind if I stayed the night in like an extra room or on a couch...I dont have a place yet and its kinda hard to find an empty hotel at this time."

"Well ya. I dont mind. But you can just sleep with me, if you dont mind." He winked and turned back to look at the road.

I smiled slightly and nodded my head in agreement.

We drove up to his house and I soon found myself with my mouth agape.

"Your house...its huge" I said looking at him in disbelief.

"Ya well I am in a band, you get money really fast and a lot of it"

"Lucky.."

We walked to his door and he unlocked it with a small, silver, key.

The house was even bigger on the inside then it looked on the out. Then a little dog came running towards us.

"Awe.." I began petting it gently.

"Thats Oskar" Oli said smiling.

"Hes so cute" I picked him up and he began giving me little kisses on my cheek.

I giggled and continued to pet him, us both loving the attention we were giving each other.

I thought I saw Oli staring at me with a smile on his face, but when I turned around he was smiling at Oscar.

Was I just seeing things....pft he would never like me, Im a simple girl with a boring life and a crappy job. And hes, well...Oli Sykes, famous rock star, covered in tats and gets all the girls. Oh well.

I carefully let Oscar down and Oli led me in the house, showing me the living room, bathroom, kitchen, gaming room, and even the huge patio in the back showing off the beautiful ocean.

"Wow.." I gasped taking in the luxurious view.

"Its beautiful..isn't it? Too bad I never had someone to share it with" Oli said looking at me.

"You dont have a girlfriend?" I asked surprised.

"No" he laughed.

I continued to look at him surprised. He also looked at me. No, not at me in me.

He practically stared through my soul. I longed to just pull him close and tell him that I would share it with him. But I couldn't. Im just me.

I broke our gaze and looked back at the ocean.

"C'mon, I'll show you my...our room."

"Our room?" I laughed at him.

"Yes, we are staying there together, so that makes it our room"

I blushed at the thought but quickly got rid of it when he opened a glass door from the outside to his room.

The room was decorated to perfection, on the walls were many different kinds of guitars and bass's. One wall had a huge flat screen tv. The opposite of it was a bed.

"And if you come this way, I can show you to my special bathroom"

I walked in a door connected to his room and it led me to the most gorgeous bathroom Ive seen.

"Jeez, this is crazy..." I said with wide eyes.

He laughed.

He went around the corner with me following close behind to a bathtub bigger than life.

"Oh. My. God."

He grabbed my by the waist, and carried me in the tub with him.

"Are you sure this is a bathtub, I think you got it mixed up with a pool." I joked.

"Probably did"

We both laughed and before I knew it, we were staring into each others eyes again.

I went to stand up but Oli pulled me back down, making my lips land right on top of his.