ᴏɴᴇ-sɪᴅᴇᴅ (ᴘᴛ-ɪɪ)

Jungwon noticed Jay everyday after the day he rejected him. He always watches the boy sitting alone in the class doing his own work not talking to anyone.

He sat alone at lunch time too. After school, Jungwon followed Jay to the library almost everyday. He would read a book or talk to his hyung.

"Why do you come here often won? I've never seen you being interested in books before" Taehyun asked. "Oh hyung, i think I'm interested now" he chuckled glancing at Jay who's sitting the other side with earphones while studying.

"Hey! You're here! I was trying to find-" Sunoo entered library while shouting. "Be quiet this is library" Taehyun stated and went to his work leaving two friends alone. "Oh you're here? I thought you had plans with niki?" Jungwon whispered when sunoo sat beside him. "He's busy today" Sunoo said and pouted.

Sunoo was hanging out with niki too often which made Jungwon jealous. He knew sunoo only see him as friend and he has to get rid of his feelings. Jungwon sighed and watched Jay who was still studying without even looking at him once.

--

It's been more than a month. Jungwon continued to stay in library everyday until Jay leaves.  He never tried to approach him.

His friend come to visit him as he do sometimes but today with Niki. "Won! We're dating" Sunoo said excitedly while holding hands with Niki.

"Oh congratulations" Jungwon said and smiled at the couple. "You two look good together" Jungwon smiled. They talked for a bit and he got to know Niki who is really nice person.

"So..let's go now" Sunoo said. "I'll stay here more, you two can go" Jungwon said and they both walked away waving at won. Jungwon sighed thinking about his crush who never thought about his feelings but it was his fault he never talked about it with Sunoo. He felt sad, really sad. Tears escaped his eyes and he saw someone sitting in front of him with handkerchief in his hand.

"Thank you" Jungwon said and wiped his tears. He stared at the person in front of him who was looking at him too. "I've been noticing you for a month, i never approached you because i didn't want you to be uncomfortable"
Jay said and smiled softly.

"I can't leave you alone while you're crying. I'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable" He said and tilted his head. "No you didn't made me uncomfortable. I'm glad you approached me" Jungwon said and smiled. Jay stayed by his side without speaking anything after that.

"Are you feeling better now?" Jay asked. "Yes thank you" Jungwon said and blush crept on his face thinking how Jay cared about him. "Do you still like me?" Jungwon asked suddenly. "I think i do" Jay answered and looked away. "Okay" Jungwon said and stood up taking his belongings. "Let's meet tommorow hyung!" He said and waved at him while smiling.

Jungwon's heart started beating so fast that he was afraid Jay would hear it as library was too silent. He wanted to run away from there and he did. He got so excited after knowing Jay still likes him. His sadness disappeared, he was just happy because of Jay. He didn't care about anything anymore.

---

Next day, he entered the class and saw Jay. He walked towards him and "Hey! Can i sit with you?" He asked politely. "Oh sure" Jay answered and shifted towards other sit so Jungwon can sit beside him. "So..do you have any plans today?" Jungwon asked looking at Jay. "Um..are you asking me?" Jay asked raising his brows, pointing at himself. "Yes!" Jungwon said and smiled. "No" "Let's have lunch together" He said and Jay looked at him being surprised. "Teacher arrived" Jungwon said after clearing his throat. Jungwon smiled shyly, he was really excited to spend his time with Jay. He wanted to know more about him.

---
"Hey Won! Don't you wanna have lunch with us?" Sunoo asked at lunch time. "You can have lunch with your boyfriend hyung, don't worry about me" He said and smiled widely. He saw Jay walking towards cafeteria. "I'll go now" he said and ran towards Jay. "Heyy! I told you we'll have lunch together, why did you leave me behind?" he said standing in front of Jay blocking his way.

"Let's go" Jay said and held his wrist. Jungwon face flushed red, Jay dragged him to cafeteria with him.

"What are you thinking? Eat won" Jay said when he saw Jungwon staring at him with chopsticks in his hand. "You're handsome Jay" He said smiling. Jay didn't said anything and kept eating his food trying to ignore his stares.

After completing their food, Jungwon stand still in cafeteria not moving at all. "What's wrong with you? Don't you wanna go to class?" Jay asked looking at him worriedly. "I want to" He answered and smiled. "then?" Jay asked and raised his eyebrows. "Grab my hand" He said offering his hand to Jay.

"Sure" Jay said and grabbed his hand. They walked towards the class while holding hands. Everyone talked about them as Jay used to be a quiet student and all of them thought of him as a cold mysterious boy but for Jungwon, no hand felt warmer than Jay's hand. He felt comfort when he's with Jay. He knew he was getting feelings for Jay but he wasn't afraid because he knew Jay likes him too.

After school too, he sat with Jay in library. "Thank you" Jungwon said keeping his head on Jay's shoulder. "Oh...your welcome" Jay said softly and Jungwon smiled closing his eyes. It feels like it was all he need. He felt too safe and comfortable around Jay,  he never felt that before.

After some days, Jungwon decided to tell about his feelings to Jay. They were sitting in library as everyone. Jungwon was nervous. He would glance many times at Jay trying to speak.

"Jay...i think i like you" Jungwon spoke finally. "Really?" Jay asked being surprised. "Yeah" Jungwon said and nodded his head. "I like you so much Won " he said and pecked his forehead. Jungwon giggled and kept his head on his shoulder.

I hope you like it!
Thank you so much!!
Please vote down! <33