Regret

Hello! 

For updates and things on this book, check out my update book. I would really appreciate it if you did. I don't wanna explain a whole bunch so just check out the description. It'll explain a bit to you. Ill be posting every FRIDAY for this book, since if you checked out my other one it says that I am currently juggling 7 BOOKS at once, plus an update book which makes 8

Tanjiro Pov

I roam through the butterfly mansion hallways, while trying to look for Kanao. She is my girlfriend and I had some flowers for her and a ring, we had been dating for 2 years now and I wanted to make it official. I loved her so much that I thought that I was gonna be happy with her forever, but so right I was wrong. As time passed I suddenly heard this noise of moaning. I didn't think about it much but I decided to check. "Mmmm~ y-yes Z-Zenitsu!" I could har Kanao's voice and she was saying something about Zenitsu. I barged through the door. "Whats go-...." I stood there while smiling. "O-Oh, I-I was n-not good e-e-enough?" Tears threatened to role down my eyes, but I  kept them locked up. "T-Tanjiro, w-wait!" Kanao yelled to me. "Zenitsu you knew that me and Kanao were dating....I-I didn't expect this from you..." I was still smiling, still I wanted to break down and cry but I didn't, and I was trying so hard to be strong and not look like a cry baby. 

"Kanao, she has been telling me that you haven't been giving her a lot of attention lately, I love her so I just snatched her away from you..." I looked at Kanao is hoor of what i just head from Zenitsu. Me, Kanao knew that I had a lot of missions and that I always makeup for it some how in a way. "How long...?" I asked. "8 months actually, next week will be nine." Zenitsu said. My sadness turned into anger, my blood boiled with anger. "I LOVED YOU!" "IT'S OUR ANAVERCIRY AND YOU CHEAT ON ME!?" "YOU LITTLE SLUT, I HATE YOU!" I threw the flowers and the ring at Kanao. "W-wha..." I ran away crying hard. 

Kyojuro Pov

Kamado had told us of that he was gonna prepose to Kanao today and he got the consent from Shinobu a while ago. All of us were in the butterfly mansion at the time preparing for Tanjiro's proposal today. That was until I heard  "YOU LITTLE SLUT, I HATE YOU!" I heard it from Tanjiro. "Kya!!!" "That sounds like Tanjiro's voice, I wonder what happened." I heard Mitsuri say. 'Kamado never yells, something is defiantly wrong." I said with worry in my tone

Third Pov

The hashira ran to where the yelling was coming from. They saw Tanjiro running to his room crying, Zenitsu and Kanao doing the "dirty". They all were shooken to the core. "I see, so that's why he was yelling." Kyojuro said. Mitsuri has a sad and shocked look on her face. "Ara ara~ I am really disappointed in you Kanao, cheating on Tanjiro was wrong." Shinobu said. "Tch...He is a brat..but he didn't deserve this.." Sanemi said "So, you cheated, good, also, fuck you.." Muichiro said while walking away. Kanao picked up the ring and the flowers and that's when she realized that she had made a huge mistake.

 Kanao picked up the ring and the flowers and that's when she realized that she had made a huge mistake

Shinobu Pov

I was so disappointed in Kanao. Tanjiro was a kind and loving boy, he devoted all his time and love into Kanao. Then she just goes and beaks his heart like that, my own student? I obviously don't hate her, just disappointed. I left the other hashira and walked to Tanjiro's room. I knocked on the door, hoping that he would let me in. "Tanjiro dear, please let me in." It was silent, no answer at all just silence filled the hallways at this point. 

Thats it! 

Thanks for reading...and like, Ill post net Friday. I hoped you enjoyed this, I am sorry that its so short. I don't feel so good today so please forgive me on that one! 

Now it's time for me too.....

CLOCK OUT!!!!