Normal Day

Who is talking:
"Sun"
"Moon"
"Eclipse"
"Any other person/animatronic"
(If they are talking with each other in their head)

No ones POV:

"Welcome boys and girls to superstar daycare. We are going to have so much fun together. We can do all kinds of things. There is only one rule keep the lights on until it is nap time." The children are running around the daycare. Sun is in the art corner were the children can make art and put stickers and color on Sun. Sun then grabbed some snacks for the children. After the kids ate their snack Sun did a puppet show for the children to watch before they went to sleep.
All the children are laughing while they watched the puppet show. Soon it was time for nap time. "Alright children it's nap time." All the children sighed and got their sleeping bags. As soon as all the children were in their sleeping bags sun turned off the lights. Sun then turned into Moon. Moon then walked to the children to make sure that none of the children were awake. Moon then saw 5 children awake and talking " Naughty children must be punished~" Moon then slowly walked to the children. The children were talking about how Sun is the worst animatronic. Moon got real mad that he got behind the children and looked down at them. "Would you like to repeat that. " The kids then looked at each other. They were scared. " If I catch you talking shit about Sun I will make you wish you were never born got it." All the children nod and went to sleep. (Are you ok sun you are a little quiet then usually). (Yeah im fine...). (If you say so).