Sun are you ok...

Moon's POV:

Ever since yesterday Sun has been acting weird. He hasn't been acting like him self. He has been a little bit more quiet and every time a kid gets in trouble he yells at them. He never yells at the children. He is starting to kinda act like me. Parents are now getting their kids into different daycares. I don't know what is wrong with Sun but I will figure it out.

No ones POV:

Sun then started to ignore Moon and the Glamrocks. Sun is really good friends with Glamrock Freddy but now Sun pushes him out of the way. The Glamrocks think that Sun is just in a bad mood. But Moon knows that this isn't Sun.
Later it was time to turn lights off at the daycare. Sun didn't want to turn off the lights though. Moon and the staff said that Sun had to do it. Sun ignored them and kept the lights on.

Staff member: "Sun you have to turn off the lights."

Sun still ignored the staff member. The staff member then starts to get pissed off. He then went to the light switch. But before he could turn the lights off Sun grabbed his arm. "Hey what are you doing Sun!" Sun then throwed him on then floor. Sun looked at him and his eyes turned red for a couple of seconds. Moon then knew that there was something definitely wrong with Sun. "I'll give you five seconds to leave." The staff member then ran out of the daycare. (SUN WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT). Sun doesn't say anything. Moon then takes control of Sun's arm and both legs. Moon then turns off the lights. (Sun what is wrong with you. You never acted like this before). Sun the starts to laugh at Moon. (Well I think it's finally time to introduce myself. Hello Moondrop, I must say it is pleasure to finally talk to you). (Who are you and what have you done to my brother). (Oh don't worry your brother is safe.. well at least for now). (What the fuck do you mean by that). (It's none of your concern... well I have to go, it was a pleasure talking to you Moon). (What is your name). (You can call me... Eclipse).