★彡 𝕊 ℍ 𝔸 𝕃 𝕃 𝕎 𝔼 𝕋 𝔸 ℕ 𝔾 𝕆, 𝔻 𝔼 𝔸 ℝ ? 彡★

((A/N: So basically, Emmeline's parents throw some sort of ball, and they decide to invite possible suitors for Emmeline. But little did they know, her and Victor were already courting...! Since he was invited, his parents told him he could go. He honestly wouldn't have gone if she wasn't there. He arrives, ball begins blah blah everyone dances, but Victor decides its almost time to go...)) 

((TW: MENTION OF INJURIES))

"Emmeline, my dear." Victor spoke up over the deafening silence. "Hmm, what is it..?" She responded, now gently taking his hand and squeezing it. "I think I-" He began. "Hmm?" Emmeline looked into his eyes, making him blush furiously. "I-I think I should be going now, my parents will be worried about me." Victor explained quickly, before being dragged onto the dance floor in the ballroom. "One last dance, then?" Emmeline smiled softly. "....O-One more dance wouldn't hurt... I suppose."

Emmeline smiled again, and the music turned rom a slow pace, to a tango. All the guests began dancing to it, including Victor and Emmeline. Everyone swayed around the room like petals on a windy day.

"Let our love be a flame, not an ember...~" The lyrics were sung by a young man, who was obviously enjoying himself. Emmeline gently took a rose out of someone's hand and held it in her teeth. And how Victor blushed at her action whilst they danced around the room, holding each other close as ever. Victor quickly grabbed the rose out of her mouth and put it in his, whilst picking up the pace, dancing around like they were going to drop dead the next minute.

"And I envy the rose, that you held in your teeth, love. Its thorns underneath, love. Sticking into your gums.~" The young man sang out whilst batting an eye to Victor and Emmeline. The two didn't notice, and kept dancing with each other, doing their best not to bump into any other couples. Emmeline was shocked at how well he danced to this music.

"You're dancing is impeccable, my darling..~" Emmeline whispered to Victor and he swung her around, holding onto her waist and hand. "T-Thank you, my love." Victor said, taking the rose out his mouth and placing it gently in her hair. Everyone had stopped dancing, to allow them to take the dancefloor. The couple didn't even notice and just kept dancing, swinging each other around and looking lovingly into each others eyes.

"..As we danced to the Masochism Tango~

Bash in my brain!

And make me scream with pain!

Then kick me once again,

And say we'll never part!~" The man was belting aloud.

Victor picked Emmeline up by her waist and spun around. "V-Victor!!" She gasped, her face flushing pink. He then put her down quickly, before sweeping her off her feet and holding her closely, their faces barely touching.

"I know too well

I'm underneath your spell

So, darling, if you smell

Something burning, it's my heart!!~" The lyrics carried on.

Victor softly kissed Emmeline on her round lips, making Emmeline's face turn an even darker shade of pink. The two exchanged the kiss for a few seconds, before Victor picked her back up as the song ended. Everyone began clapping. "W-Wait... d-did they watch us..?" Victor gulped. "They loved it though... and I loved it too...~" Emmeline reassuringly kissed Victor's hand.

"T-Thank you, my darling.... b-but I'm afraid i must go now... my parents will be absolutely terrified about me.." Victor kissed Emmeline once more, before turning towards the exit. "Good evening, my love." He said.

"Good night to you too... I hope we have the chance to tango again, my love~" Emmeline said. The music began playing again, and the guests took up the floor and chattering was imminent. Victor took one last look at Emmeline and left swiftly, not wanting to make his parents any more worried.  

(Word count: 634)