v. boohoo asshole

boohoo asshole

'✭.<Tristan Erdos>.*•
What the actual fuck

After the incident last night with Alex, I woke up in such bad pain. My face hurts and I have a bruise on my cheek, small cuts and my fists are aching of pain.

I gotten up to leave my dorm heading to the bathroom and I saw how bad it was. "Fuck.." I put water over my face and it just stung. I grunted and walked back to my dorm where Alora was there sitting on my bed.

"Hey..." I said and she waved before laying back. I walked over to sit next her and she put her hands over her face. "What a fucking shit show, last night." I said, she put her hands down and glared.

I had lay on my side next her and moved her hair out of her face. "I know you are mad, flower but-" she pushed my hand off, "I'm not mad, I'm furious Tristan. Not only did we get in trouble and get detention but my brother is so mad." She yelled.

I know she is kind of blaming me but Alex will get over it, he always does. He thinks that he can hold a grudge but he can't, he will be coming right back to her in like a couple hours.

"You can't be that mad at me." I pouted, she furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms. I sighed before I put her in between my arms holding tightly. "Tristan! Get off! I'm mad at you." She said as she kept pushing.

"Flower....I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you." I explained, she kept pushing and I put my head on the end of her shoulder. "Don't be mad at me forever." She stopped and stayed still. "Fine...but this won't fully make up for it, golden boy."

I smiled and kissed her cheek, "chocolate covered strawberries will be arrived at your dorm after herbology." A smile crept up from her lips and i could just smell her flowery scent from her perfume.

She turned around now that we are facing each other, face to face. "I will do anything for you. Always." I whispered as I held onto her waist. "Oh really?" She smiled.

"If you mean anything then, do you think you would kill for me one day?" She asked, "yes of course I will, my flower." She smiled and put her lips on mine. It was soft and she cupped my face before pulling away, which I had wish she didn't but she kissed the tip of my nose.

I looked at her closely, taking in every piece of her features. I never been more grateful for a girl like her. She was my everything, and everything I wanted. I would do anything for her.

She looked down at my body before poking at my chest. "Go put on your uniform, Golden boy. We are gonna be late." I grunted and put my arm around her, "why can't we just stay in bed together forever."

She put her hand on my face hitting it, "because I don't want neither of us to be in more trouble. So get up." She stood up and opened the door to leave. "Better keep your promise Golden Boy." I nodded and she left.

I did as she wanted and go dressed, then head over to class. Which is where I of course sit with Alex and Tara.

I arrived at potions and sat down at my seat where Alex rolled his eyes before talking to Lorenzo.

Tara had walked over to sit down and she patted my back. "How are you feeling?" Tara asked. I shrugged and She sighed. "Merlin, look at your face and your hands! Why didn't you care for them."

"Can we not talk about this right now." She rolled her eyes and I must admit my hand is burning so bad. "Tara, thanks for helping. It was very sweet of you." Alex said winking at Tara.

She smiled but immediately covered her mouth, I looked at her confused, "what did you say?" I asked, Alex looked at me with a smirk. "Well, Tara was very lovely, and helped me with my injuries."

Tara looked at me and I gave her a look, "well someone had to apologize for you, I mean Alora was pissed. And she is my best friend, Tris. I had too." What the actual fuck! Tara helping Alex? I mean she hates him, she always says how he is a pain to society.

"Awww, are you sad. Boohoo asshole!" Alex pouted before he laughed, I feel my fist clench and Tara shook her head. "Don't start anymore shit. Think of Lora."

She had me there.

My hatred grew stronger as the minute went on, the feeling to just spill cauldron all over Alex has been playing along my head. Before I heard something that they were talking about.

"Freak house....us..." Alex said, I could hear very little but I was able to piece stuff together. They were going to the freak house in the dark forest. Which I know how to make it up to Alora.

Thank for inviting us, Alex