Chapter 13: And she returns -.-

*Christina's P.O.V***

"Yes! Yes! YES! FASTER!" I screamed. Liam groaned.

"Ha! I win! I win! Your loser I'm a winner!" I said. We were currently playing Mario kart and I just won bitches be jelly!

"You sounded like you were moaning... And where's Alex?" Harry asked walking into my room.

"Sleeping"

"Where?"

"Behind me"

"Your sweating are you sure you guys didn't-"

"Harold! We did not do the dirty! We were playing Mario kart and I just kicked his arse"

"I don't believe you" he said walking out the room.

"Strange child" I muttered. Arms wrapped around me and pulled me down on the bed.

"Are you still mad at me?" Liam whispered in my ear. I shook my head and tried to get up, he only tightened his grip on me.

"Liaaammm let gooooo" I whined. He chuckled and pulled me on his lap.

"Liam that better me a knife or something poking at my thigh" I said narrowing my eyes at him. He gave a cheeky smile and leaned in. I squealed and managed to get out of his grip.

"Cooties!" I squealed. He rolled his eyes and came towards me slowly. I ran out the room with Liam hot on my heels. I stopped when I heard screaming which caused Liam to run into me. I kept my balance for a second and walked towards the screaming victim. I saw Valentina screaming at Niall.

"You ate my food you bastard! I told you not to!" She yelled. He flinched an sunk down on the couch. Valentina saw that he was scared and started to break down crying saying 'sorry' and 'I was to mean'. Okay I'm officially confused!

"Ummm Val?"

"Yes?"

"Why are you crying?

"Because I raised my voice and yelled at Niall"

"But you were just yelling... Are you bi-polar?"

"No you skank! How could you say that to me!? Your such a bitch!... Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said that its my damn hormones and I'm sorry!"

"ZAYN!!!"

"Wha?"

"Take her I don't know how to deal with this hormone shit" I said walking away with Liam. We walked to the kitchen to find Alex sitting at the table. His back faced to us and he was singing quietly. He had an angelic voice.... I'm jelly... Wait no! I'm Christina! I hope....

"Alex?" I said. He jumped and turned around wide eyed.

"H-hi mummy" he said

"You can sing! Oh my gosh we could do duets some time! Your gonna be famous!" I yelled smiling.

"No! I m-mean I not thwat good" he said.

"Bro your a 3 year old boy that can sing perfectly don't give me that shi-" a hand slipped on my mouth before I could finish my sentence. Damn rude people! I pried the Liam's hand away from my mouth and walked up to Alex.

"Well your really smart Alex. Well smarter than any other 3 year old I've ever met. So I was thinking..... How do feel about school?" I asked.

"No! Th-that means I have to leave mummy and I don't want to leave" he said close to tears. Well this is awkward....

"How about home school?" Liam asked

"Home-school?" Alex repeated. Liam nodded and smiled.

"Hell to the no! I was home schooled once! It was some old hag! She was a mean person! That's why I don't like old people! Gosh Liam your so stupid!" I said crossing my arms.