Read for Read

Comment here ♧ for a read for read!

Also here ♧

Or here hehe ♧

Be nice to one another and do genuine reads. Fill the comments and message each other if necessary.

And to be clear: you can do read for reads with each other! Not just me:))

While you're here, check out my stories as well!

My stories:
Title: Roxy The Witch Vs. A Tedious Amount of Side Quests
Genre: Fantasy
Mature: No
Status: Ongoing
Synopsis:
After dealing with 238 side quests, Roxy Sagehart found herself swimming in a grand ocean of unsolved questions and unfulfilling tasks. Did the highest respected questing agency, Aerine, not consider her to be capable enough for a main quest? Did she study all those years tiredlessly in vain? One after another, Roxy and her familiar Kin Con the 7th, had faced a seemingly never ending amount of nonsensical tasks even the most untrained individual could handle.

Did she blame herself for feeling absolutely drained? No, no she did not.

After sudden silence from Aerine, Roxy is struck with a rare opportunity. Her elvin Handler, Alder, sent a inconspicuous main quest for them to tackle after an undisclosed break took place. A rare, time sensitive, teleporting chest is blinking through realities and conceals a nameless temptation. Faced with a long awaited challenge, Roxy and Kin must open the chest before any enemies unleash an unknown power.

Can Roxy finally prove herself to the agency? Will she really be able to nose dive the unknown with a festering yet misplaced intuition with success? Or will she crumble under the weight of her ambition?

Title: The Lux Establishments: Sectors of Truth
Genre: Adventure/Mystery
Mature: No
Status: Preview of a completed book
Synopsis:
Amelia DeSantos, at the age of fifteen, was thrown into an unknown world filled with riches and luxuries. Currency unfeasible to her imagination was at a swipe of a card. With money comes a convoluted power over society, to manipulate or to advance. Amelia, even with riches, found herself drowning in a foggy mind. Distinct periods of her life were wiped from her memory, and only scrambled moments resurfaced unpredictably. With a mind selectively erased, her intelligence faltering at basic concepts, Amelia finds herself struck with the sudden disappearance of her parents and in need of answers. Where was she? Who were the Covered obeying her every command? Why was her once bright mind faltering and unwilling to comply with her? In search of her parents, Amelia uncovers the cynical truth of the Lux Establishments and her true purpose in their wicked intentions. In an attempt to find these answers, Amelia may fail miserably or succeed in knowing a truth she may not want to accept.