𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡?

After the two couple played videogames, Jim got a call from the hospital.

Jim:"Dr.Jim Hong, what's your emergency?"

Assistant:"Sir, we have a problem."

Jim:"what happened?"

Assistant:"we have too many patients and our doctors aren't enough, we need someone to be hired to our hospital, since you are the CEO, could you help our hospital?"

Jim:"right away."

Assistant:"thank you so much!"

Jim hung up the phone and sighed while putting his hand on his face.

Jina:"hon? Is everything alright?"

Jim:"yes it's just, we need somebody to be hired and I don't know who. We have at least 5 months to find somebody, because in 5 months, there will be an extra day to hire someone."

Jina:"why don't you hire me?"

Jim looked at her confused, then put his hand on his face again and started to think.

Jim:"babe? In which grade are you in highschool?"

Jina:"in the 10th grade, why?"

Jim:"just answer my questions, when are you gonna graduate?"

Jina:"in 2 months."

Jim:"great! You could be my assistant after you graduate!"

Jina:"wait, what really?!?"

Jim:"yes my princess, but when you work as MY assistant, don't be a bad girl for DADDY~"

Jina:"yes yes, of course."

She chuckles

Jim:"your face is telling me that you're being a little bit fishy, my dear~"*smirks*

Jina:*chuckles more then smirks*"oh honey, you'll find out soon anyway."

Jim:"oh and by the way, when will you go back to school?"

Jina:"in a week, because there our holidays will end."

Jim:"ok then, if you need anything with school, call me so that I'll help you."

Jina:"thanks, you're the best💕"

They kissed passionately.