Throat Training ((Moon SMUT))

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Throat Training.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Such a good little whore, taking my whole cock just like you wanted right? Yeah, you wanted me to fuck your face until I fill your throat with my load."

_________________________________________

"You're doing so well Starlight~" Moon said as he grunted some, slowly moving his cock in and out of his lover's mouth.

The young female only moaned in response to her boyfriend, much to his pleasure as he played with her hair a bit.

The two were having yet another late night throat session, where the tall animatronic was currently throat training his girlfriend. Though the blowjobs she gave him were always top-notch, she wanted to be taught how to not gag on his shaft so much.

But given the girth and it being quite large, she knew it wouldn't be easy, it of course was going to be hard.

Quite figuratively and literally.

The tall animatronic proceeded to watch his lover take his cock, placing both of his hands behind her head and creating a makeshift ponytail. "More spit baby. . .There you go. . .Good girl~"

Y/N of course could only respond by moaning against his cock, as she sat upon her knees while he fucked her mouth mercilessly, a few tears streaming down her face as she sucked his tip all the way down to his base.

Though Moon enjoyed watching her struggle to take his shaft, there were times where he would stop, to allow her to breathe when she would continously gag.

"Try to relax your throat a bit when it get's too much okay? Breathe with your nose too." The tall animatronic said, watching Y/N stroke his cock before going back to giving him head.

Now taking his advice, this went on for some time, with the young female feeling more confident in sucking his member which became more tolerant.

Just when she felt like she was getting the hang of things, Moon then decided to go back to uping his pace, fucking the back of her throat as more of her spit would coat his shaft.

The young female looked up at him with soft teary eyes, a few moans escaping her mouth followed by a bit of gagging, which thankfully wasn't as bad as it was before.

"Don't you look pretty swallowing my cock like a good little fuck toy~" The tall animatronic taunted as he groaned and tossed his head back, now pushing her head down all the way to the base of his cock, looking back down at her as she started to cough. "That's right. . .Take it you little slut."

After a couple more seconds of having his shaft in her throat, Y/N quickly pulled back once the tall animatronic had let go. Now rubbing her neck some as she took this time to catch her breath, Moon slapped her face around with his member as he said-

"Be a good girl, and go lay on the bed~"

The young female nodded, beginning to follow his command, as she layed on her back with her head hanging from the edge of the bed. She already knew what was about to happen next, with the question being-

How long could she take it?

"Looks likes Daddy's rough face-fucking has you excited doesn't it, Starlight?~" Moon asked his lover looking down at her wet cavern, now inching closer to it as he started to suck at her clit.