Mad in love

(It's the morning and Elliana just woke up)
Elliana:Wow Piper is still dead asleep she is so cute I don't wanna wake her up I'll go make her breakfast!
(Elliana slowly and carefully gets up and doesn't wake Piper and she heads down to the kitchen were she finds Piper's mom Tiffany)
Tiffany:Hey Elliana!
Elliana:Hi Tiffany
Tiffany:I saw you and Piper had a sleep over
Elliana:Yeah wait (Elliana thinking:how did the tv turn off if I left it on? Did Tiffany see us sleeping together? )
Elliana:Haha yeah we just.. We were really tired from staying up watching movies
Tiffany:I'm surprised you didn't wake Piper up
(Piper walks down stairs)
Piper:Morning mom morning Elliana (As she rubs her eyes)
Elliana starts blushing and says good morning
Tiffany:You guys were cute sleeping together
(Piper and Elliana blush)
Piper:MOM!
(Elliana covers her blushed up face)
Tiffany:I made you guys waffles!
Elliana:Thank you Tiffany
Tiffany:No problem, I'll leave you too be (As she heads up stairs she smirks)
Piper:My mom is so weird
Elliana:Yeah haha
(They eat breakfast and than they head upstairs)
Elliana:Oh no I forgot to pack some clothes for today!
Piper:You can borrow my clothes
(Piper hands her a hoodie and some halara shorts and than they go to other rooms to get changed)
Elliana:Oh my gosh I get to wear Piper's clothes (She squeals quietly)
(She puts it on and blushes)
Piper:Elli are you almost done I found a tiktok we can do!
Elliana:Yeah I am done(She walks out of the room) What tiktok is it pipes?
(Piper shows her the tiktok and it has a part were they hold hands)
Elliana:Sure! (She thinks about holding Piper's hand and blushes)
(As they do the tiktok Elliana blushes when they hold hands and they both smile)
(2 hours later Piper checks her comments on her new tiktok and they point out Elliana blushing)
Piper:Hey Elli look at what the comments are saying
Elliana looks:Haha I thought I messed up the dance so I uh.. Got embarrassed haha
Piper:Yeah haha!

Elliana can't seem to keep this normal she likes Piper a lot how does Piper feel about Elliana? Keep reading to find out!