Slender never sleeps

Hello I am who you call Slender. People are frightened by me and I don't blame them. No I cannot speak but I can write, sense things, I can see you without eyes. I am inhuman but I was once like you. Breathed air, loved, lost, lived. Until I became who I am now. You may wonder, how I ended up like this? Why do I do what I do? Well this is why I am here to tell you my story.

I remember when I was just a man, 25 and ready to hit the world hard. I had a girlfriend, crappy job with ok pay, and a decent apratment. I wanted to be a doctor, not because I love helping sick people or I love the human body but because I always loved to see people in pain. I love the power I have over them, the fact that I am sometimes between them and death.

Then one day I saw something, right as I was leaving the hostpital. My girlfriend with another man, I was pissed. I followed them to a hotel and slipped into their room long enough to get my revenge. I know alot about the human body and I know how to kill someone slowly. I pulled out one of my scalpules from work and readied myself to attack. He leaned toward her for a kiss and thats when I popped out from the closet and slit his throat. I felt that power I felt in surgury, that craving to cause pain. I pulled out a needle filled with anesthesia and planted it into his neck. My girlfriend, well ex and her name is Sally, screamed and I released the rest of my venom into her neck. I watch them fight and try to stay awake but soon fall asleep. I tied them up on the bed and stuffed hand towels in their mouths. I felt strong and alive. Once they awoke and began to slice them. Small slits a first, on Sally I wrote cheater on her wrist. Her little boyfriend was sadly no challenge, he did not fight or struggle but rather cried and shook. Sally produced much more fun by wiggling and screaming, it pumped my adrenaline. I laughed as I watched there blood pour from there pitiful skin. They deserved no mercy. I don't know how but Sally managed to escape as I began to open up her boyfriend and remove his lungs. His gasping for breathe, the tears, and all the blood, opened a new world of delight to me. I was enchanted by the way he held onto life, she caught me in a head lock. I lashed out at her and she dragged me to the window with brutal force. I managed to escape her disgusting grip and push her away. I stood by the window, ten stories up and facing a disgusting creature. She charged me and shoved me through the window. The wind rushed and nipped my skin. I flipped over just in time to hit the heartless, cruel, ground with my face.  I died.

I awoke right where I was but not in your world but in mine, Hell. It isn't what you think it is, its a fairyland for the evil. Were stuck to roam the earth unseen and unheard, alone. I was in a tuxedo when I awakened and faceless. I believe it was the devils way of saying that I show no emotion for what I did and never will. I was told after enduring torture and learning by watching others that we are aloud in heavan. I roamed and learned, so he thought. I was allowed in heavan I never changed my appearance, but I did kill angles in heaven. God baned me and I met the Devil, he asked me to be one of his minions of coarse I agreed. I told him my love of torture and death and he allowed me to roam the earth being able to hurt and torture kids. They could see me, though adults couldn't. I asked why and he explained, "Kids believe in myths and have many fears its power to us, adults have matured and grown and we have no power over them" I was fine with that. He told me everytime I kill a kid I must collect his soul and give it to him, its his way of living.

So here I am doing what I love, I torture kids and suck out their souls. I'm always trying new techniques. My first kill was my proudest moment really.