(1) Bitch

Sasha POV

Fuck.

It's 2:00 am, I'm exhausted as hell, and I'm in some random 24 hour diner in the middle of nowhere with the biggest bunch of assholes

AKA the Odd Future crew.

If it weren't for Frank quietly sitting next to me, I'd probably claw out my eyeballs before I'd get my food. And with Tyler acting more obnoxious than usual, I'm already halfway there.

"Sorry, Miss, but there's no smoking in here," the waitress says to me, holding her serving tray close to her chest with a half grimace sort of smile. "It's kind of a policy we have here."

I pick my cigarette out of my lips and toss it in the nearest glass of water.

Judging by Hodgy's expression that was his glass. "Fuck, Sash. Like I wasn't planning to fucking drink that."

I give the waitress a tight smile, pushing the glass toward her. "Sorry. You think we could switch this for a new one?"

She smiles, uneasily grabbing the glass. "Of course. Anything else?"

I shake my head and it doesn't take very long for her to scurry back to where she came from.

Jasper laughs that dumb laugh of his. "Sasha you ignorant bitch."

"Why you always gotta do that shit for?" Tyler says, the only one not laughing. "Her job probably sucks dick and you gotta go and ruin her night being a fucking bitch."

I look up at him, raising an eyebrow. "Oh but when you irritate the fuck out of me and ruin my night, it's okay?"

Tyler squats up on the leather chair of his booth. "I'm irritating you? Is that what I'm doing, bitch?"

"Here we go again," Taco says under his breath, bringing his orange juice to his lips.

"Yeah, you are," I say back to Tyler. "As a matter of fact, you've been irritating me this whole fucking week."

Tyler smiles slightly as he opens his mouth to speak but I know he's getting worked up. "You know what? Fuck you, Sasha, you fucking bitch."

"Fuck you too, Tyler," I say getting up.

"Where are you going?" he says, lifting up his arms. "I'm not fucking done yet."

"To the fucking bathroom, okay?" I say back, loud enough to turn a few heads on the way there. "Do you want to bitch at me about that too?

I flip him off and push my way into the women's bathroom. I don't need to use the bathroom, but a few moments of silence never hurt anyone.

I'm in the middle of applying my lipstick when the door swings open and Tyler comes stomping in. Took him long enough.

In a matter of seconds he has me up on the counter, back pressed against the mirror, my legs wrapped around his waist as he kisses my throat.

Shit ends like this way too often.