(2) Plan B

I don't know if Tyler fucking me was supposed to put me in a better mood or what, but all I know is I'm still fucking irritated.

It's probably cuz he just came in me, right now in the diner bathroom. Honestly, do I have to teach Sex 101 to this fag? Fucking bastard trying to start a whole fucking family in me.

Excuse my language, but I'm just a little pissed off right now.

"You ever heard of pulling out, you dumbass?" I say, wriggling my pants back up my hips as I jump down from the counter onto the floor. "Or using a fucking condom, maybe?"

Tyler shrugs like it isn't a big deal. "I mean you're on birth control anyway so who the fuck cares..."

Some forty-something year-old lady tries to come in, but as soon as she sees Tyler she's out, back where she came from.

I zip up my pants and buckle my belt. "Holy fuck, you're an idiot. I need to go before I punch you in the face."

Tyler sighs, shoving his hands in his pockets as he follows me out of the bathroom back to our table. "Fuck, well I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"Yeah it won't, cause I'm not fucking you anymore," I reply as I slide into my seat beside Frank. I dig back into my food.

"Fuck, we don't wanna hear this shit," Taco says, face crumpling. "The fuck is wrong with you two? Bringing that shit here..."

Tyler's jaw drops, eyes still on me as his mind works overtime to understand everything. He laughs airily. "You're being forreal right now? You're honestly

not fucking me anymore?"

I shrug, taking a few bites off my plate. "You shouldn't have came in me."

"Holy shit!" Taco says throwing his hands up. "Did you not just hear what I said?"

I snort. Fucking with Taco is the best. Sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if I chose to fuck around with him instead of Tyler. A lot funner, probably.

"Y'all need to get your shit together," Hodgy says from the side, laughing. "A kid is the last thing the two of you need. Believe me."

"Can you not?" I say, grimacing. "I'm not having a kid with this fag. Shut up."

Tyler gives me a look, all serious. "Well who else are you having kids with? No one else wants your ugly ass."

He's such a dick, holy fuck. I'm seconds away from stabbing him in the neck with my fork, and, believe me, I'll do it. I finally get up from my seat, swiping my purse up with me. I dig out a twenty from my wallet and slide it under my plate (I've barely touched my food but oh well).

"Where are you going?" Frank asks, passing me the rest of my stuff when I reach for it.

"Getting the fucking plan B pill," I say, looking at Tyler one last time. "Don't wait up. I can find my own way home."

Tyler POV

Holy fuck, Sasha needs to chill the fuck out. Like okay, yeah I made a mistake, people do that shit all the time.

Shit. If I knew that was the last time I'd get to fuck her I'd at least wait till it was somewhere better than a fucking shitty ass bathroom.

"You're not gonna go after her?" Earl asks, pointing his chin at Sasha. She's already halfway across the street. Damn, she moves fast.

"Nah, fuck that," I say, still watching her. "She's fucking pissed, nigga. I'm not sticking my neck out. Hell no."

"Nigga," Earl says, shaking his head.

Yea, I know. This whole situation is fucked up. I mean like I can probably find a bunch of hot model bitches down to fuck, but, honestly, like no one fucks me like Sasha. She's bat shit crazy, yeah, but sex with her is fucking amazing. She knows everything I like, everything I don't like, everything I fucking hate. Fuck. I fucked up.

By the time we finish up at the diner, Sasha's just come out of the store. She doesn't look as pissed as before, but she doesn't look happy either.

She reaches into her plastic bag and tosses Taco something. "It's gum. I noticed your breath smells like ass."

"Thanks," Taco says, trading the piece in his mouth for a new stick. "But at least it doesn't smell like Tyler's dirty dick."

Sasha rolls her eyes and that's all she does. "Fuck you, Travis." Honestly, am I the only one who can't be real with her without getting choked out?

"You still mad at me or what?" I ask her, excusing the fact that they consider breath smelling like my dick a bad thing. "I really am sorry."

She crosses her arms over her chest, looking at me. "Nah, not really. I'm still not fucking you, though."

"What, why?" I ask, probably looking sus as fuck.

"Go find some other bitch to fuck around with," she tells me, shrugging. "I'm done with you, Tyler." The other niggas are skating around the block now so it's just me and her standing outside. I'm glad; they'd probably tease me for acting so sus.

"Fine, fuck you," I say, too fucking frustrated to deal with this shit anymore. "That's exactly what I'm gonna fucking do."

I dig my phone out of my pocket and what do you know? There's a text from some bitch. A bitch who wants my dick, probably.

—-

Note: For reference Sasha's like a mix of sorts. She's half black then some white and east asian.