Chapter 8: Is this love fake or real?

Rose's POV:

I watched them leave looking confused & lost after they were gone. I turned towards River who looked a bit worried.

River: How did they find us?

Rose: I don't know River.. I do not know but don't worry, ok! I'll triple the barrier so they won't be able to help you or me!

I pulled River into my arms, hugging him. In my mind I questioned myself once again. Why was I acting this way with River? I have a plan but... my actions are giving in to something I don't understand.

Maybe.... I'll see if my library has a book about this.

3rd Person's POV:

By the time S.R was done with the thought he had closed his eyes and had hugged River. S.R opened his eyes & looked down to face River who was looking up at him making them almost accidentally kiss.

S.R & River noticed this making them both blush.

Rose: Um.. ah...s-sorry about that.

River: I-it's fine!

They said still blushing not knowing that there was a group of people watching.

Mario's POV:

We had acted like we were leaving the scene. We had walked to the point we were out of sight of River & Seductive Rose.

Inpu was holding Bryan who was noticeably mad at what we had seen.

I had looked back to see the Seductive Rose hugging River holding him tightly. The others also decided to watch as well. They hugged for a bit before I saw the Seductive Rose open his eyes that I didn't even notice they were closed.

Bryan: What is happening?

Mario: I do not know Bry-

My words were cut off when we saw something we didn't except Seductive Rose had looked down the same time River looked up.

All of us right away noticed River jumped a bit while suddenly starting to blush.

Bryan: D-did they j-just...

I still didn't answer, still in shock of what we just witnessed. Was the Seductive Rose the one who tried to kill us many times just kiss River?

Bryan & the others looked away looking betrayed.

I continued to watch & noticed they took a step back both blushing. The question that went through my brain at this moment was:

"Was the Seductive Rose truly in love with River?"

[Raven: I'M ALIVE GUYS!! Sorry I haven't updated anything at all the past couple of months. A lot of irl stuff has happened & I've been working on my twitch & Youtube channel. But with this I hope to update more than one story soon. I can't wait to bring you guys more updates soon/later today!!! See ya soon guys & have a wonderful day/night!!]