01-10

Chapter 1 Blood Jade Seal

The Emir Museum is as quiet as ever, but there is an unusual breath in the air.

Chu Qi's eyes widened, and a strange smile inadvertently flowed from her bright black eyes.

She never imagined that the mission this time was to protect an ancient jade seal said to be newly unearthed in the Emir Museum.

Yuxi, she doesn't have this item in her collection yet, so she can take this opportunity to get it back and play with it for a few days.

Under the light blue light, the jade seal placed in the crystal hood seemed to have magical power, which made her feel inexplicably tight, and instinctively walked towards it.

"Aqi." Li Ye grabbed her with a stern look.

Damn, this girl's old problem has been committed again, and she knows that this kind of task shouldn't bring her here.

Chu Qi returned to her senses, looked at her indifferently, and asked with a smile, "This thing is really a jade seal? Isn't it just an ordinary jade pendant?"

However, as soon as the voice fell, Chu Qi's eyes narrowed, and he was determined. It landed on this jade pendant that was only the size of a palm.

The whole piece of jade pendant was carved into a strange shape, like a human head and a beast body. Moreover, three-quarters of the green jade body was actually bright red, as if it had been soaked in blood.

"I didn't read the information I gave you?" Seeing her doubts, Li Ye was helpless and expected, "According to the research, it is indeed human blood."

"Oh? Which unlucky one?" Chu Qi raised his eyebrows slightly. , the usual evil smile appeared on the white face.

Li Ye's eyes fell on the crystal hood, and his eyebrows were slightly wrinkled, "It was like this when it was unearthed. The boss said that this thing is very evil."

"Why is it evil?" Chu Qi's eyes flashed, she She especially likes to collect some old objects, especially today's jade pendant. Hell, she felt as if she had seen it somewhere, very familiar, even kind, as if that object was originally hers, even though she always felt that as long as she liked it , which belongs to her.

But this thing really caught her eye.

"Professor Qian and the others found it by accident when they were sorting out a thousand-year-old tomb. This thing seems to be out of the way of you." Li Ye gave her a meaningful look, and suddenly pushed her away.

The pungent

smell of gunpowder came, and the moment Chu Qi dodged, damn it, he reached out and lifted the crystal cover, and the biting coolness swept over. , The world is spinning, and there is a large blood red in front of him.

"Ah Qi."

Before falling into a coma, Chu Qi smiled helplessly when she heard Li Ye's annoyed cry, "Damn, she must be taking her as a goat again?" To tell the truth, she was afraid that this good thing would be damaged by the bullets of those idiots

-

the lush forest of Luomanze, and the humid air was filled with a strong smell of blood.

Chu Qi suddenly opened his eyes, and before he could see the environment clearly, he felt a black shadow swooping towards him, with the breath of a bloodthirsty beast.

Almost subconsciously, she jumped up, lifted her feet, kicked out, a mass of beasts, she only got a vague glimpse of it, and she was kicked out.

Is it a big cat?