Misunderstandings

"Elizandra Floryn Velafuerte but you can call me Eli, nice to meet you" hangad ni Eli kay "Xyline Kallyra Sironza, nice to meet you as well" reply ni Xyline.

Elizandra Floryn Velafuerte, twin sister of Edward, another medical student at Prenticia University. Elizandra's known as one of the smart girls on the campus, not very much nerdy in appearance, yet aesthetically stylish. Eli is very determined about what she has, intelligent in her own ways, and strives to be the best. She may be the ideal girl of an honor student ever since.

Xyline Kallyra Sironza, a very chill, simple, and fragile girl, might say an introvert as well. An engineering student at Prenticia, always top 1 or 2 on the board. Sironza family has an enormous company called
SZ Homes Inc. Xyline may be from a rich family, yet not as spoiled as others might think.

Nagpakilala na ang dalawa ngunit tinawagan si Xyline ng kanyang magulang and nasira ang kanilang eye contact, both felt butterflies in their stomach in which they call it that way. The next few days, weeks, months, more interactions were made and both were confused if they like each other na ba.

A big misunderstanding happened, a girl that liked Eli so much which is Trixie, invited Eli and Xyline to a party and they both came, yet not at the same time, when Xyline got there very late and went to a room that she thought it was a restroom instead, she went into a room where she saw Eli was half naked and Trixie just came out from the restroom built inside the room.

After that incident, Xyline kept ignoring Eli for some reason, Xyline was also asking herself why? why is she hurt until now?

Eli felt unimportant questioning herself what did she do wrong?

As weeks go by, still now avoiding Eli to the point where she almost gave up but she didn't because she has realized how pure her feelings are for Xyline, as well as Xyline realized how she loves Eli, that's why she was hurt every time she remembers the incident.

The day has come for Xyline to understand everything, nalaman ni Trixie na iniignore ni Xyline si Eli ever since that incident, tumakbo sya papunta kay Xyline at inexplain ang lahat ngunit sinabi rin ni Trixie kay Xyline na "habulin mo si Eli sa airport before it's too late, di mo bang alam na may kailangan syang gawin sa korea for a month or so???". 

Pumunta sya sa dorm ni Eli at may nakitang letter, binasa nya ito at agad syang pumunta sa airport. nakarating na siya sa airport ngunit di nya mahanap si eli, she can't contact eli either.

umupo muna siya sa dulo at naiyak na.

nakayuko si Xyline tapos mayroon syang narinig na ang boses ni Eli na "huy HAHAAHAHA are you ok?"

Xyline stood up very fast and hugged her, "ba't ka nandito Eli?" Xyline asked

"ay ayaw mo? Sige alis nalang ako huhu" Eli replied

"uy hindii, but why? What happened?" Sabi ni Xyline

"nacancel flight ko for some reason" sagot ni Eli.

Months have passed and they were very close, still not admitting their feelings to each other.

As the day they confessed and told their parents about who they really are, they're courting each other for a month or so and then started dating, though even if they're dating they're still courting each other. Misunderstandings still, but didn't break them.