Chapter 3

I crawl into a hole that I've dug after I woke up. I shiver as a gust of wind breaks out, coming up with an idea, I burrow into the hill that I've dug into, making the roof higher and having much more space. I turn it into a house with a small passageway to the inside of it, I run back to the Dungeon and pick up my stones that I had forgotten to pick up when I was in a rage. I then haul all of the stones over to the transfer office and Alice gasps in surprise, "how did you get this many, and why are you covered in blood, and also mud?" Alice asks still taking in the sight of the stones, I quiver as I start to cry again, Alice runs to me and hugs me, I put my head on her shoulder. "Yumi died, because of me she died, its all my fault" I sob as I rub my face into her shoulder, she pats me on the head and looks at me, "its alright, I'm sure she's proud of you and of what you've done for her, I'll start transferring the money, okay?" Alice assures me and I nod, it takes around half a hour for her to weigh them all out until she stops and looks at me with excited eyes, "you have over 753,000 Reales and that's half of them, I will have to transfer the other half to your bank vault, okay?" Alice tells me and I click my fingers as I tick something of in my mind. After I get the 753,000 Reales, I go to a carpenter and ask for all the wood planks he has, also I ask for a wheelbarrow that I can put all of the wood into. I go back to the little shelter that I've made and I go to work. By the time its morning I've build a patio with two wooden pillars on the corners with a roof on and with no walls. In the passage way I widened it out and put a door in the way with hinges attached to the dirt wall, I plaster the inside of the dirt room with wooden planks, making sure no dirt or dust is seen on the floor and walls, I then take out some of the front wall to put some windows in, but I go to the glassmaker before that and ask him to construct some of the windows that I want. I haul it back to the house and finish the walls of with the walls on the outside covered by wooden planks and some windows, I go inside and decorate the interior with some furniture that I've bought from the décor workshop. I make it so there's more then one bed and there are some wooden planks separating them from each other, after I'm content with what I've done I sit down on the newly-made bed and ponder for a bit.

I walk towards the house that I used to live in and peer through the window, Ezayla,Lou and Rosaria are in the front room, Rosaria's being comforted by Ezayla who's crying as well as Rosaria is. Lou spots me and stares right through me, whilst telling me a message through his eyes,'get in here quick, Rosaria's not going to hold together any longer without you.' He warns me and I nod, I open the door and the crying stops, I walk through to the front room, an intense pain hits me as soon as I walk through, I look down to see a sword sticking out of my stomach, I gasp as I'm brought to my knees, Rosaria gasps and screams as she tackles me into a hug, I notice that the pain is fading away as I look down to see that my stomach is healing up slowly, but fast enough for someone to notice. "I thought that you had died out somewhere in the Dungeon, please don't leave me again!" Rosaria cries into my shoulder and I put my hand on her head,"don't worry, I'm back and I'm staying with you, but I've made a house for all four of us to live in, can we have all the food that's here being carried to the place" I tell Lou and Ezayla, they nod and go into the kitchen, I pick Rosaria up and kiss her, she embraces me and I feel like I'm being sucked into another world, the world around me brightens up once more as I end the kiss, Rosaria puts her hand on my cheek and hugs me even tighter. I carry Rosaria to the kitchen and I go to the back, where I had left the wheelbarrow and I call the other two "guys, put the food in here it'll be much easier to transport it then. I'll be showing you the way to the new house in a moment, okay?" I point out. The others nod and pack the food into the wheelbarrow and I drag it to the new house, as we get there, I'm meet with gasps from all three of them,"did you make this?!" Rosaria demands and I nod, "I went back to the Dungeon and got all the stones that I had left there while I was in my rage state, I asked Alice if she would transfer them into stones and she did, she put have into my bank vault and I got the other half, which was... around 753,000 Reales I think?" I stretch my chin and shrug, the others almost yell when I tell them how much I had. "Wha-?! How did you get so much money?!" Lou screams and runs towards me, wanting to know how I got so muchnmoney so fast, I laugh and just wave him off,"anyway, shall we go in then?" I urge them to go inside, they open the door and gasp in awe of how neat it is, I haul in the food to the cupboards one at a time as the others start going to their rooms, after I'm done with that, I go to Yumi's grave and sit by it for a moment, when Rosaria comes out and notices me sitting next to her resting place, she smiles sweetly and sits next to me, and hugs me. I embrace her and I almost cry, the warmth of Rosaria's hug is the only thing that's making me not fall apart at the moment, I hug her tighter and I start to feel a little sleepy, as I think this, I fall sleep in Rosaria's arms.