Oneshot

Katsuki Bakugo, a famous hot-headed vulgar student at U.A. High and wielder of the quirk Explosion is panicking.

Why, you ask? Well, let's take a few steps back, shall we?

One day, Eri visited once again the U.A. High because she wanted to see Deku.

Class 1A teacher, Shouta Aizawa, asked Midoriya and Bakugo to take care of the horned-girl. The two students accepted the request (Izuku with pleasure, Bakugo not that much).

But even so, Eri had a fun time at U.A., especially when she visited Nejire, Tamaki and Mirio.

But, when the three entered inside the Support Department Lab, a bizarre thing happened.
When Izuku and Katsuki entered, they were distracted by Mei Hatsume talking to them about her new invention, Eri decided to running around the campus without getting noticed.

Izuku and Bakugo noticed and started to search for her

They arrived in the campus and noticed that Eri was going to get hit by a quirk. Deku couldn't permit it. So, in an act of heroism, he tried to shield her but, in fact, it was futile since both of them were hit.

"Deku! You fucking idiot!" Bakugo ran towards to them but the moment the fog disappeared he found an unpleasant surprise.

He saw that Izuku became a child and Eri became a teenager.

"...What the fuck." Bakugo said, utterly confused.

Eri and Deku regained their senses, they were confused and lost.

"K...Kacchan?" Kid Deku said, recognized his childhood friend.

"Mr. Bakugo...? What...happened?" Eri asked.

"YOU!" Bakugo ignored the two and with his explosion blocked the person who hit Izuku and Eri with his quirk "WHAT THE F*CK HAVE YOU DONE?!"

"Ah! I-I'm sorry! Please, don't kill me!" The student begged.

"Name, Class and Quirk." Bakugo commanded at his terrified peer.

"H-Haruka Yoshiro! Class 1D, General Department! My quirk is Age Control, it can change the age of the person or a object that my beam hit!" Haruka said.

"When will they return back to normal?" Bakugo said with a calm, but filled with anger, tone.

"I-I don't know!"

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "YOU DON'T KNOW"?!"

"Eeek! I-It can change! Sometimes it last 24 hours, sometimes a week, sometimes a month, sometimes even a year..." Bakugo caused an explosion near Haruka, which it scared The Living Daylights out of her.

"Get the hell out of my sight, before I make you explode like a firework." he ordered. The girl ran away.

Then, Katsuki turned towards Deku and Eri.

"Aizawa is gonna fucking kill me...I should make them hide in my dorm for a while, so it won't cause any problem." The Angry Pomeranian took his backpack and, with a calm tone, asked Izuku. "Deku, can you please hide here?"

"H-Huh? W-Why?" the little kid asked.

"We're gonna play a special version of Hide n' Seek. Hide here and you'll be safe." Bakugo said.

"Oh, okay!" Izuku was easily fooled and hid inside the backpack.

Inside of that, he looked like this: