3

Ny'lasiia pov

sitting in class taking notes while the teacher talked about lord knows what. today i decided to look like anything and i really mean anything. i have on men joggers and a hoodie while my install is in a ponytail with a cap on. and if you were thinking that hoe not glued on.

as the teacher was talking the door opened revealing 'him' causing me to visibly roll my eyes. he entered the class as he walked to the back causing me to take my bag and put it on the seat. watching as he neared the back where i was seeing he moved my bag taking a seat.

"and why are you touching my stuff without my consent" i said with attitude laced int my voice.

"because i can and it was open" he said taking his laptop out.

"you know what it's too early for this bullshit" i said scooting my chair over continuing my work.

feeling my chair move i look over at him and he's on his computer but his other hand was dragging my chair. before i could say something the teacher spoke up.

"so class we have a project as we know this is a child care course meaning you will be learning about children and the early life hood of kids" mr. james explained.

"to get straight to the point you all will be working on a project which you will be assigned a baby and you will have to take care of that baby and make reports on it" he said as half of the class groaned including me.

"grumble all you like y'all gone get this done and since y'all wanna complain i'm choosing partners" he said as the whole class smacked they lips mumbling.

he started roll calling for the project and my heart dropped when i heard who my partner is. turning to look at Brian now that i figured out his name. he was smirking at me causing me to roll my eyes. walking up to get the baby it's a girl.

"look i know you don't want to be my partner and neither do i so you have fun doing this by yourself and i'll pay you" he said making me look at him like he got 3 heads.

"we doing this project together wether you like it or not so if you wanna fail this class that's you but you will not jeopardize my grade cause you don't want to work with me" i said finally taking my seat.

before he could say anything the professor spoke up.

"you guys might not be satisfied with your partner but this is worth a lot on your semester grade, so do it if you like now have a good morning" mr. james said packing his stuff up as people started leaving.

"look here brian we gotta work on this project so what's your number so i can let you know when to pick the baby up" i said ready to get out this man face.

"if you wanted my number should've just said that" he said cockily.

"oh trust me i don't just need a grade for my project so i don't have to see you again" i said as he handed me back my phone while i grab my stuff.

"i'll text you, bye now" i said leaving before he could say anything.

'well ain't this gone be sum shit ' i thought to myself.

_____

walking around the grocery store with the baby in the carseat looking for house supplies. hoping not to bump into anybody even though i doubt that i will but still gotta be onna look out. entering the snack aisle look for my favorite chips i hear a voice behind me that sounded way too familiar.

"i thought you was gone text me ma" brian said causing me to roll my eyes and turned around.

"i simply forgot to text that's why you stalking me" i asked turning track around to grab my snack putting it in the cart.