What i Remember?

I stood proudly in front of the burning house, not a tear rolled down my cheeks, only sweat from the heat of the flame. Until my sister, the most precious thing this family gave me, fell to her knees because of the flames. It can be seen that she was absorbed by the memories associated with him. Father shouted something into the flames, then turned to me and Oshi.
– Dillian! Oshiluz! Jump into the flames with me! For your mother's sake, Rillian!' he shouted with a wide, insane grin on his face.
I obediently nodded and walked closer to the flame, Oshi hesitated. She stood up and approached me, but stood on her right hand, knowing that I was left-handed. Father pushed us, but the nimble sister twisted and got burned, little fool. From what I saw, I can't tell if he's alive or dead. But I hope he burns in the harsh flame of justice.
Immediately after death, I woke up surrounded by different people? They were quite friendly, but why am I wearing a shirt, these wide trousers ... and a tie, a blue tie ?! I never wore this! Then they all the same explained what and how, the body ached terribly, and why I have such a vision ... I see almost nothing. But the glasses helped, is it because of the fire? I don't think so.
From that day on, I became a reaper, my specialty is the extermination of ghosts and zombies, yes, I know, it sounds disgusting. There are not many people in my team, Elliot, Ollie, Ellie, and me. Dill Grolidow. One day I received a letter from a well-known supplier of ink and candles. The Lawley family, it turns out that I am the chosen one and that my sister is already there. There is nothing to do, because they have my sister, I am obliged to protect her. But, I kind of saw her, among a bunch of people on duty, is she here too? It will be necessary to find out from Elliot, he has been longer than me. Must know! After I arrived, everything was quiet. We trained, worked, observed the traditions of the new family. The Lawley family has become a real family to me, I don’t even want to remember the old family, they are not my family anymore. After such a betrayal.. But how can I tell Osha that Sunlight, who she is confused with, is our real mother.. I have not seen photos with Rillian, in all photos with Sebastian there is only another woman... I wish this problem could be solved. I dont want to see Oshi sad,how she is crying... I want to be great brother.

          Dills Lawley Chapter
        The (Happy)End.