Part2:An inch away

Bella's pov:Yo after last night I need to go out.
(She says half asleep entering the bathroom.)
Bella:let me see(she says opening the bathroom door only to find her naked roommate getting out of the shower)
Bella:Omg!(she closed the door)I am so sorry (she shouts)
Jane:You know what you are now starting to annoy me.
Bella:oh wow (who the hell does she thinks she is)number 1.
Jane:Save and please get the fuck out close the door behind you
(Bella slams the door)
Bella:Maingy bitch

Time to collect the timetable

Dean hoseok:Welcome to Hanyang university.I won't take much of you time just make this university proud.

Bella:Where is the office for timetables
Jane:hey
Bella:Not you again
Jane:Hey I just came to apologize
(Oh wow this must be a dream Bella thinks)
Bella:Oh wow
Jane:You know what stop being a little stuck up bitch and just take the apology
Bella:number one my name is Bella.Two don't ever cross paths with me again (Bella walks away)
Jane: Playing hard to get.Thats hot.

At their dorm room
(12 midnight)
Bella:Let me go to my room before disaster shows up
Jane:It's Jane
(Bella jumps upon hearing Jane's voice)
Jane:Where are you coming from and who were you with
(This must be my thinking Bella says)
Bella:Why does it concern you where I was or who was I with
(Jane stays silent)
Bella: exactly my point
(Bella immediately walks away into her room)
Bella:Who the hell she thinks she is.Mother Christmas or god to actually ask about my personal life.

(Bella just calms her self and walks over to her closet and looks for something comfortable to wear.She spots black tracksuit pants and a comfortable jersey and wears it.She fixes her bed and gets ready for bed but before she sleeps she watches a kdrama called mimicus and falls asleep)

Morning 4am
(Bella normally wakes up at 6am but since she wants to be the first one to use the shower she decided to sacrifice everything and wake up at 4)

Bella:let me just quickly shower and get there before  she wakes up.(Steadily approaching the bathroom)

(She successfully makes it to the bathroom with her clothes and toiletry kit and takes a shower)

Bella:This is better than the shower at home.

(Lost in her thoughts she doesn't hear Jane getting in.Bella just grabs her towels and she wraps it around her naked body and one she is drying her hair ei
With and walks out and doesn't notice Jane watching her until she steps on someone's foot.)

Bella:what the fuck
Jane: ......

(The both stare into each other's eyes and Jane starts walking closer and closer until she closes the gap between her and Bella.As for Bella she keeps on walking backwards not realising that she can't get away.)

Bella:Stay away
Jane:Who(she smirks)me

(Jane quickly grabs Bella's waist and pulls her in.Bella effortlessly trying to escape but ends up giving)

Jane:You know what I want
Bella:No
Jane:Well I'll tell you you(She kisses Bella's neck)I want to strip you naked and kiss every inch of you(She reaches for her towel.As soon Jane is about to take of Bella's towel a message enters.Janes chooses not to ignore and attend buy decides to finish where She started)

Hi guys British (aka Zanele) in the building 😂.Sorry for the delay of part2 I hope you enjoyed this part and comment what you think happened next✌️✌️♥️