Three : Value

What he did not know, had not known at the time, should probably have thought about it sooner, is how a woman whose life is sorted enough to have sufficient wealth to employ a male prostitute, probably has also been affected by technologies of the cyberverse.

Unbeknownst to him a multi-angle visual-audio recording of the sex session went viral. Cat-ladies AI had edited it automatically.

The consequence of this was his own AI was inundated overnight with applications for his services.

On this basis of his popularity his AI had taken it upon himself to increase his charge rate appropriately simply because his social value had increased.

This caught the attention of higher paying clients, elites who although fewer in number were more extreme in their range of personalities and requirements. Something of a bidding war had opened between several of them which functioned to increase his appropriate fee.

His AI took it upon itself to make a decision to use some of his earnings from cat-lady to upgrade itself in the specific area of hiring Manager and Counsellor skills and personality profiles from the Corporation. This on the basis it was deemed necessary for his well-being.

He woke into a very different world.

"You have been upgraded."

"I feel sullied."

"The wife of a managing director of a tech company wishes to schedule a two hour femme-Dom session with you tonight. She requires discretion. A sky-fly will collect you at six, return you by nine. She asks you bathe and offers a bonus if you shave your body hair entirely."

"Oh."

"I ran your personality profile through Counselling software using data from your input during our initial assessment and from observations. I identify your personality complex greater than the Counsellor software is capable of. Compare analogy use of sticky plaster for broken bone. Tomorrow midday you are scheduled for first regular session with a premier psychologist reporting commendable credentials. Face-to-face human-to-human interface is regarded superior and necessary. Psychologist is a service user of the sex-work directory. Has been recently inactive."

"I'm hungry."

He discovers an empty box of food cubes in his food cupboard and decides to find a convenient vendor in the area.

"How is your mood?" Asks the AI.

"Hungry." He pauses to assess the state of being. "Actually, I feel quite good."

"You are benefiting from endorphins. You are benefiting from having enjoyable events to look forward to. You are benefiting from wealth which has come from serving others to provide their needs."

"I guess so. I'm glad you said that because in some ways I feel I am being selfish."

"Your perception of yourself is changing as you adapt to a higher value lifestyle. You are becoming a higher value member of the community."

"I'm beginning to feel like I'm being looked after."

"That is my purpose."