1

chy

Everyone knows Cinema11 is where shit goes down. Whether it be fuckin or just chillin.  But shiit.. with the current fights and shootings going on around there nobody really been making a move, but its always gon be the spot to hang. Especially for me.

Even though I just moved here 2 weeks ago shit been going smooth for me im not gon lie. from what i seen around the hood , new people getting harassed wasn't uncommon, but maybe its my pretty privilege. not to be conceited but i know im not unattractive. speaking of the spot i might as well start getting ready now even though its only 5 everybody gon start flooding in by 7;30 so i got a lil time to pick a fit and not just throw on and go like i usually do.

i sat up in my bed and reached over to my nightstand to grab my phone checking for any messages. one from tay and one from my bestfriend mirah. i opened tay's first. "yooo u good?" it said. i shook my head recalling the events from last night.

he had asked me meet him at the spot and on the way there i seen tony, some boy he don't like for whatever reason and i dont really give a fuck either but me and him was real cool and i started chatting it up with him without realizing how much time i had wasted, but by then it was too late cause tay came looking for me and when he found me that shit turned bad real quick. they started arguing  and once i seen tay clutching his piece i told him i was finna dip.

not that i was scared, shit i was.. but why he had to bring his beef round me? the fuck. this nigga aint got no decorum and was ready to shoot while i was in point blank range. even though i aint knew tay that long i know enough to know once that nigga start he dont stop no matter who in the fucking way.

i decided not to text back and opened mirah's message. it said "coming at 5;30" and i replied with ok.  i sat my phone back on the dresser and stood up out my bed and i walked to my closet and picked out a black crop jacket with a white crop top and some black jeans. idk im feeling chill today. "CHY GET YO ASS DOWN THE FUCK HERE" my mama yelled from the laundry room. got damn i forgot to take them wet ass clothes out the dryer.

i dragged my legs down the hallway and peeked my head in the door and she was standing right by the dryer with her arms crossed and her face scrunched up. "get this nasty ass shit out here. the fuck wrong with you? you too damn big to have this shit sitting here getting sour chy. you like smelling like horse balls must be." my mama rambled on. i walked in there and picked the clothes up and put em back in the washing machine to get rewashed. sicknin ass.

i ran back in my room and put my clothes on and and clamped my hair back with a clip. i had did my edges the night before so shit i guess i was good to go just waiting on mirah ni. i grabbed my phone again and got on instagram. the first picture that popped up was a picture of tony holding a gun to the camera with the beam on and the caption said 'you pussy ass niggas, try wit me'. negro please. that shit looked corny as hell im not gon lie but he is fine as the fuck. he aint had no shirt on and his body was skinny but firm. he had a foreshadow of abs in his stomach and his dreads covered his eyes. i just had to stare at the body cause damn....

"chy!" mirah said walking in my room. my mama musta let her in. " oh damn not you got on clothes for once and not some damn joggers" she said as she sat on my bed. i rolled my eyes and sat beside her.  me and mirah was real tight.. been tight since elementary. she had moved up here to ny after middle school and my mama decided to move up here for change of pace.

"yea ight, but girl...." i dragged my words and moved my legs to face her direction. she gave me the 'girl what' look.

"should i text tay back?" i asked frowning. "after everything that happened last night i just was thinking about how if he rlly fucked with me he wouldn't put me in no dangerous situation like that , feel me? but he so quick to act so maybe it's not all his fault.. " i vented trying to find a solution to this problem.

since we going to the spot soon i need to figure out who ima be talking to tonight anyways.

"to be honest.. i don't know chy. why mess with either of them? you can easily get you a civilized white boy." she said jokingly. i knew she wasn't joking. i don't even have no problem with white boys based of mirah type , which are them, she was being deadass.

"mirah be for reeaaal!" i sighed out. "to be honest i haven't known tay or tony that long but they both cool as hell. and they both fine as hell. but i'm not tryna get my life endangered." i said with my hand on my wrist.

mirah looked at me sideways.

"sound like you in a love triangle to me. which one you like better?"

i sat in silence for a minute. if i had to say.. i don't know. shit tony maybe. but i been kickin it with tay the most.

"both?" i said awkwardly.

"death?" she mocked me. i rolled my eyes.

"keep on chy. you playing around too much and you haven't been here long but shit can get messy quick round here if you don't make the right decisions with the right people."

"ok mama" i said to her.

i knew i shouldn't have asked her shit.

"fuck it mirah." i sighed and stood up grabbing my purse and shit. "let's go". she got up and shook her head. i followed her out the door.