the cruel goddess jasmine

This is the story of how I was used as a toy by a cruel giantess known as Jamie. It started out as a normal day, I was walking about minding my own business. Suddenly, I hear this rumble in the distance, I heard her long before I saw her. She was walking about and didn't see me at first but she soon noticed me and came walking my way.

I was standing in the middle of a field so there was no point in running or hiding, all I could do was to wait and see what she wanted. Finally, she was standing right before me, I could smell her feet from where I was standing, a nasty smell. I looked up at her, and she was looking down at me with a wicked smile.

- Well well, what have we here?
- Uhm, hello?
- Aren't you adorable, and tiny.. What are you doing around here?
- Just relaxing, it was such a nice day, suddenly seems a bit cloudy and smelly..
- Oh, was that a joke? You're funny, hey, do you wanna hear a joke?
- ...Sure.
- What did the foot say to the tiny guy?

Before I could give an answer, her foot swiftly stomped me into the ground. She kept me in place for a while, her socked sole was moist from sweat and not to mention dirty. I guess she had been wearing them for a long time, because the smell was so intense that my eyes teared up. Of course, that could also have been because of the giant foot pressing down on me.

- Wasn't that funny? Did you get it? Do I need to explain it any further?

She finally removed her heavy foot and looked down at me with an evil smirk.

- Funny.. I'm laughing on the inside...
- You're rather cocky for an insignificant worm, you might as well beg me to stomp you!
- No wait! I'm sorry!

Her foot was once again raised in the air, ready to trample me into the dirt once again. Yet, it never did, she hesitated and put it back down.

- You're sorry?
- Yes, very much so!
- How sorry? Afraid words aren't going to cut it.
- But I am! How do I prove it??
- Hm, kiss my foot.
- Uh, what?
- My foot, kiss it, a sloppy wet kiss.
- Hmpf, fine..

She raised her foot towards me, giving me a nod. I leaned in and kissed her moist, socked sole.

- Now that was good, though I'm not quite convinced yet that you're sorry..
- Oh c'mon, what more do you want from me??
- I want you to... Lick between my toes!
- You can't be serious!
- Yes I can, unless of course you want me to stomp you some more..
- Ugh, alright, I'll do it!

She removed her sock and wiggled her toes which was probably freed for the first time in a long time. God, the smell got even worse, she stretched her toes and opened them wide and pointed at the spot she wanted me to lick. I can't believe I was actually going through with it but I once again leaned in and started licking between her toes. There was sweat, dirt and specks of sock residue there, all of which I was forced to lick up and swallow.

- You're doing a good job there, if I didn't know any better I'd think you're enjoying yourself..
- What? No, that's insane!
- Haha admit it, you'd want nothing more than to be my tiny foot slave...
- Never!
- Oh relax, I'm just teasing you, now keep licking, you're not done before I say you are!

She pushed my head in between her toes with her finger, then holding me in place with her toes, effectively smothering me. The intense smell and sweaty taste engulfed all my senses as I couldn't do anything, my head was locked in place. I heard her laughing, wiggled me around a little as I slowly ran out of breath. Finally, she released me. I fell to the ground and gasped for air. I also felt her foot pressing down on me, and I looked up at her from between her toes.

- Oh c'mon, that's enough, let me go now!
- No way, I'm having way too much fun. I think I'll keep you around for awhile as a little foot pet...
- What?? Wait, no please!

Without delay, she grabbed me and dropped me into her sock. It was moist and the air was heavy and stinky. Then I saw her foot coming, there was no where to run so I just braced myself as it filled the sock leaving me strapped tightly under her sole.

- See, this is what happens when tiny folks forget who's in charge... I hope you, heh, stick around!

And with that bad joke she got back on her feet, with me being stuck under her sole. She was so heavy, I was convinced I was going to be just a stain on her sole before she was done with me. She started walking, I tried to wiggle but the sock was too tight. I was completely at the mercy of this cruel giantess. There were these moments when her foot was in the air where I felt a moment of relief before I once again had to feel the weight of her foot as it hit the ground. How long was this going to last?

...

I don't know how much time passed, several hours at the very least. She did a lot of walking, my body was almost numb at this point, so her weight wasn't bothering me anymore. What was bothering me was the amount of sweat that had been built up. It had gotten so warm inside her sock, even more moist and her foot sweat was dripping down my face. In fact, my whole body was soaked in her sweat. The smell was unbearable, I'm pretty sure I passed out at some point, only to be woken up when she stepped down extra violently when she felt my body go limp.

Finally, she took a good long rest. I felt her remove her sock, I was still trapped inside and could barely move. Suddenly, I could feel the sock being turned upside down and I fell out. I was drenched, I had to wipe some sweat from my face to be able to see properly again.

- Ah, can't speak for you but I've had a great time today! Got a lot of work out, gotta stay in shape, you know?
- Ugh, so wet, so smelly, can't you let me go?
- Well, yes, I've had my fun with you. I think you've learned you're lesson, right?
- Never mess with a giantess?
- That's right! Besides, I reckon that smell will keep reminding you for a mighty long time, haha!
- Hrm... Sure, lesson learned, can I go now?
- If you're able to, sure.

I slowly got up and started walking away. One thing was for sure, I needed a good long bath! Unfortunately, Jamie had other plans as I could feel her fingers grabbing me again, lifting me up.

- Haha you didn't actually believe that, right? I change foot pets as often as I change my socks, that is, rarely...
- Noo...!!!
- Oh don't be like that, if you think I'm cruel then you should meet by big sister! Next to her I'm a saint, haha!

...

And that's the story of how I became giantess Jamie's foot pet. I don't know about that last part, she has actually changed her socks since then but she's kept me around. If I didn't know any better I'd think she likes having me around. The only thing I know is that she won't let me go anytime soon...