Halloween Special !!!

This special is not relevant to the plot whats so ever. Also it doesn't take place in Teyvat. 

I woke up and the sun was out, damn I slept really good almost makes me wanna go back to sleep. I contemplated going back to sleep but my phone kept ring. Who the hell is texting me so early?! That's when I saw the time...it wasn't early well at least not by my standards. See usually I'd be up at 8 sometimes 9:30 a.m. However today I woke up at 11:30 a.m. So I guess it wasn't that early for someone to be texting me. 

The messages were all from my boyfriend, Scaramouche. We had been dating for about two months, and everything was going great. He is usually busy with work but we still spend a good amount of time together. His messages were all over the place. The first one read "goodmorning" which he sent at 8:02 a.m. Then he kept texting "wake up" in various ways such as "WAKE UP", "OPEN YOUR EYES", "I WONT STOP UNTIL YOU WAKE UP". 

 I texted him "goodmorning" and he texted back nearly a second later saying "finally you're up." He then told me that since it was Halloween he was going to come pick me up from my apartment in an hour. 

Shit I had almost forgot today was Halloween. Me and Scara had made plans for today, he even took the day off. I didn't know what we were going to do since it was his idea. The fact he brought it up kinda surprised me because usually I ask him to hang out, or make plans like this. After I responded to his text, I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. Then I went to get dressed in my outfit for the day. While waiting I scrolled mindlessly, seeing everyone talk and post about Halloween. I saw this one video of a couple wearing a matching costume, did he want us to match costumes?? He never said anythin- My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my door. 

I got up from the bed and went to open it. Before doing so I looked through the peephole and saw my boyfriend standing there. I couldn't help but smile, as I opened the door. 

"Hey Y/N!" he said cheerfully giving me a hug. 

"Hi Scara!" I said happily hugging him back. He was in a really good mood today. 

"Are you ready for today?" He said standing by the door entrance. 

"Hell yeah!" I said excitedly. 

"Alright let's go." he said and grabbed my hand, starting to pull me away from the door. 

"Wait let me lock the door!" I said letting go of his hand and locking the door. 

Once I did the I held his hand again, and he lead the way. 

"So what's the plan?" I asked as we walked out of the apartment complex. 

"Well first we are going to go eat, then we can go to a halloween store, after that it's a surprise." He said smiling at me.

"Alright where do you wanna eat?" I asked. 

He didn't respond right away, at this point we were about to cross the street to get to the other side. 

"Maybe something at the shopping center?" He asked me still waiting for the little walk signal to appear. 

"Sure!" I responded waiting at his side. 

After waiting for what felt like a year, the light changed to red and the walk signal appeared. So we walked to the shopping center. The shopping center was a block down from the apartment complex. 

"Y/N I forgot to say, you look very nice today." Scaramouche said as we walked. 

"Thank you, you look very nice too." I said. 

"What has you in such a good mood today?" I asked. He was very very cheerful. Not saying he wasn't happy, he was just not like this, if that makes sense.