Chapter 33- tripping

Sienna Marino

I woke up to a empty bed. Ash had already left for work which is out of the ordinary because he hasn't left this early since before we got together. I know he still feels guilty, I wish he didn't I know it was a accident and he would never do that in purpose.

I climb out of bed and head down the hallway to the stairs and then to the dinning room.

"Goodmorning." I yawn walking in.

"Morning." Everyone says.

"Good morning sienna." Nic ruffles my hair walking by.

"Fuck off Nic." I say swatting his hand away which he chuckles at.

Nic is always playful he's like a brother to me. He's playful yet very serious when he needs to be which has been very lately with Sebastian and everything going on. But today he seems to be in a good mood.

I sit next to Ari who is grinning from ear to ear. "Why are you so happy?" I groan.

She stands from her seat. "Since you all are here, well except but I can't wait."

We all turn our attention to her as she stood with Nic. My curiosity growing.

"We are... expecting." She says smiling.

"WHAT?!" We all shout jumping to our feet.

"NO WAY." I squeal throwing my self at her, Toni, Matteo, luca hugging Nic and scarlet hugging Ari with me.

"Congratulations!" Scarlet says.

"How long have you known?" I ask placing my hand on her stomach.

"2 weeks.." she says sheepishly.

"2 weeks? Wow I'm so happy for you." I smile, hugging her again. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't know how you would react because Nic and I aren't married." She says.

"Oh who cares you guys are meant for eachother." I say.

"Congrats Nic." I say hugging him while the boys hug Ari.

"Thanks." He says.

"You better look after all her needs and that baby or I swear I'll kick you." I whisper in her ear so only he can hear me.

"Don't worry I already love that baby and Arianna more than the world itself." He whispers back. I smile and nod at his words.

***

I had a pretty calm day which consisted of training and working out. We have been in Italy for so long that I'm starting to miss my mom. But we call on the daily and I have Ash with me, speaking of ash he's not home yet and it's really late.

I decide to just go to sleep and wait for him to come home.

I think I was alseep for about a hour when I felt the bed dip. I turn to face him only to be met with his back. And him being far away from me. I reach out and wrap my arms around his torso, feeling his muscles tense under my touch but this time he doesn't relax.