˚₊໒🌙꒱"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬"₊˚

⋆୨୧ ₊゚𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 + 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞  ⊹ɞ  //  (づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ 𝟏𝟏𝟔𝟗 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

⋆˙⟡♡ I was a normal day at the household, The main three were on picnic, Tony and Colin were being flirt-jobs but yet they won't admit they are dating. Paige was painting in the living room and just doing her own thing. The healthy crew were making dinner for everyone, and Shrignold was in their room filled with boredom. Shrignold laid in their bed and stared at the ceiling, in a zoned out state with their thoughts. They rolled over on their side and looked over at their T.V , that was turned off. "I could see if there's anything good on Hulu or Netflix.." They mumbled. Shrignold sat up from their bed to get the remote, which was on their dresser. Once they got their remote they sat in the middle of their bed and rapped a fluffy blaket around them, making them into a bug burrito. Shrignold scrolled through Hulu to try and find something to watch and keep them entertained, a show called "mr pickles" caught their interest. " A satanic dog.. heh i'm surprised we don't have one living here. oh wait we do, that duck dude.. he always bites the yellow one for some odd reason." They chuckled out, as they pressed play.

    In Larrys little home, he was relaxing and listening to music and he did his own thing. The lamp went to reach under his bed to get himself a beer but.. "Shit." he mumbled. Larry had ran out of his favorite cans just his luck.

 ꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷ 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

𝚂𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚢 <𝟹

  (𝚆𝚢𝚍??  )   ₛₑₙₜ ₅ ₁₅ₚₘ    

  ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁵ ¹⁵ᵖᵐ (    𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚝.𝚟! 𝚆𝚑𝚢??)     

(𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚜. 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚋𝚢 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝-𝙰𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎?? )  ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁵ ¹⁶ᵖᵐ 

ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁵ ¹⁶ᵖᵐ (𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚎! 𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘!)

( 𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝 )   ˢᵉⁿᵗ ⁵ ¹⁶ᵖᵐ

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷

  Larry placed his phone in his pocket and grabbed some cash that could cover two packs. He stood outside and waited for the butterfly to join him for his little trip. Shrignold smiled at their phone, "How sweet of him, he wants me to go with him to Right-Aid." they thought as the got out of their bug burrito.  "It's always the small things that he does with me that make me feel fuzziness of love." They mumbled with a smile as they changed out of their pajamas. Shrignold decided to wear a deep pink sweater with light pink and white hearts scattered on it, they paired it with baggy jeans and golden heart shaped hoops with a fake pearl choker. they didn't want to dress to overboard because they were just going to Right-Aid. Shrignold grabbed a pink purse that matched their outfit and placed all they needed inside, Their phone, Cash, ID, and perfume. The butterfly stepped out of their room and made their way to the exit, but they were stopped by the one and only Tony the talking clock. "Where are you going dressed like that?"  Tony asked putting emphasis on the you. "Oh! i'm just heading to Right-Aid, I ran out of my favorite lipstick!" Shrignold lied. Tony hated Larry and despise that he drank and smoked. If Shrignold had told Tony the truth they wouldn't be allowed to go with Larry,  Hell Shrignold might not even be aloud near Larry. Tony was basically the head of the household. The clock looked Shrignold up and down and paused. "Alright, don't dilly-dally, I trust you." He said walking off to do something else. "Holy shit that actually worked.. Tony can always tell when people are lying.." Shrignold thought as they walked to the door.

   "There you are!" Larry called out as they saw the butterfly, "What took you so long?" He questioned. Shrignold hopped into larry's car and he did too. "Well I got stopped by Tony and I had to lie so I could go with you." Shignolded anwered. "Well i'm surprised you got away with lying to him." Larry chucked and started the car. "Heh yeah." "You look really cute by the way." The lamp complemented. Shrignold lightly fluttered their wings in their seat as they blushed. Larrs plugged his phone into the aux and played his music. Shrignold wasn't the biggest fan of his music taste but what the hell will they do, its Larry's car, He gets to pick the music. Larrs music taste contained of $uicide boy$, Tyler The Creator, and a few others. The song that played was called "Kill Yourself (Part III)" by $uicude boy$, it played as they drove. Throughout the ride they didn't really say much and just listen to the music. As they drove, Larrs put one hand on the wheel and used the free one to hold Shrignold's thigh. Shrignold blushed and covered their face and smiled into their palms. 

   "Alright, we have arrived." The lamp said as let go of Shrignolds thigh. Once out of the car, the both of them made their way into the pharmacy.  Since they only needed to get one thing , they wouldn't be spending a lot of time in the place. In the liquor aisle, Shrignold leaned their body on one of the glass doors as Larry got what he needed. Larrs place the pack on the floor and reached into his pocket for his ID, but he'd forgotten it at home. "Ok what the actual fuck." he muttered. The lamp walked over to the butterfly, who was on their phone. "Hey baby, can I ask for a quick favor?" Shrignold pricked their head up, as their wings fluttered. "What is it??" 

"Could you get this for me? I forgot my ID."

"Nope."

"Oh come on shriggy dont play this game, i'll give you my cash."

"You forget you face the consequences."

Larry got in front of them and towered over the butterfly. The lamp held Shrignold's chin as he said, "Come on dear, I can show you a glorious time back at my place if you do~" He flirted. Shrignold swatted Larry's hand away and covered they face, very flustered to what he had said to them. Larrs smiled and leaned into their ear said "Awww my poor baby is all flustered, how cute~" 

"Ok! I'll get it for you just- just shut the fuck up!" they blurted out. 

  As they left the Right-Aid and into the car the butterfly questioned the lamp, " How do you always get your way when you're with me?" "I have my ways dear, I have my ways."

"𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞~"

 ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I'd like to thank 'RandomThingsOfMine' for the request on this one shot! <3