20.Chapter

Namjoon sits on the couch. His hands
are trembling so he clutched the cushion to stay calm but isn't helping cause he could guess something extremely worse was coming for him. He bites his lower lip to stop the louder sob from coming out. Yet his tears don't listen to his instruction and tears drop slide down his cheeks.
Nam wiped them when he felt his cheeks wet and warm.

It's really difficult when suddenly misses his mother and her secure hugs. It's worse when all the bad memories play in the mind of his past. When his father beat him he was in a relationship with a boy.

He shifted to Seoul to have a better life and hopefully have a partner but seemed like luck wasn't for him. But he's proud that after so many sides down he's still the same kind and humble Namjoon. He wouldn't lose his values and manners for any sake.

So cleaned his room and fresh up then dared to Go down for dinner. His father must have come back. The view he witnessed is heartwarming, he always yearns for it but he doesn't get to. His father, his brother and his sister-in-law having dinner together. The servant bowed to him as he pulled a chair for him.

SeoJoon glared at him. Nam ignored him.

"Nam, SEO Joon said you weren't hungry."

Namjoon smiled at her honestly.

" Yeah, Umm I have missed Daisy Aunty's cooked food. Aunty, how have you been? "

Daisy smiled back at touching his hair and blessing him.

" I am good. We also miss you too. You look so thin but don't worry I will make sure you eat properly and healthily. "

" Of course, Thank you so much."

Nam then diverted his gaze to his father.

" Dad ... You ..."

" You forgot. We don't talk in between the meals ."

His father looks up at him and then back at his food. Nam sat down and the servant started serving him. His father doesn't look a little bit happy having his son in his home.

The night passed. Namjoon barely slept for four hours then woke up in the early morning. He tossed his body side to side on the bed and tried to go to a deep slumber but he was extremely upset and frustrated so it was difficult for him.

He isn't willing to face his family members in the morning and start the horrible beginning. So at seven o'clock he gets ready and waits for everyone to leave the mansion.

He's willing to meet his childhood friend today and has lots of fun to be worth the day. It will be worth it. But he has doubts he can...

He missed his yoongi hyungs, he desperately wanted to communicate with them but he didn't wish to make them worried about him. They going to freak out if they find out how his brother treating him.

There are a few missed calls from jungkook similar to his hyung. He wants to talk to them when there is nobody in the mansion or he goes out, it would be good. He's curious to know about the task Jimin had done. How they managed to demand his brother, what conditions they applied and how it affected jungkook life.

He was hungry and as usual, he hadn't yet drunk his black coffee, hence, he courage to go to the kitchen he felt blessed as fronted nobody on the way to the kitchen a smile appeared on his dry lips when he witnessed Servant Daisy there.