The message

THEY A LOT OLDER IN THIS CHAPTER LIKE  DDOT AND OLIVIA IS 19

I looked at my phone and a notification from a random phone number a chs get to see who it was.

I stole yo man bitch🤣
*Photo attached*
Read 10:48am

I'm sure that's photoshopped
bum bitch 💀
Read 10:48am

*video attachment*
I don't think so 🫢
Read 10:49am

*video attachment*I don't think so 🫢Read 10:49am

What the fuck... It's a picture of Ddot sleepin and all cuddled up with some ugly ass hoe. I go and call Ddot. He answers " What the fuck is wrong with you I need you to be at my apartment ASAP!!!" I yell into the speaker Before he could speak I hang up the phone. Im so frustrated I start to cry and I hear the door open.

He comes into the room and I'm sitting on the edge of my bed. I get up and slap him across the face leaving a big red mark on his cheek "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?" He yells into my face I grab my phone and show him the video and picture.

"Wait Olivia let me explai-" I. Cut him off " THERE IS NO EXPLANATION FOR THIS!!! I GAVE YOU SO MANY CHANCES!" I burst out crying " I hate you." I look at him puffy red eyes he looked genuinely sorry but I gave him too many chances "You don't mean that..." he says his voice getting weaker.

"Oh yes the fuck I do" I say sternly fighting the urge to just forgive him. He grabs me by the hips and hold me but I just stand there. I start to cry But before he knew it I kicked him down there "WHAT THE FUCK OLIVIA!?" He says tearing up. " Man you is dayroom!" I wipe my tears " I don't care! You was sleepin w another girl!"

" Babe I was drunk please!"  I like at him mugging him "Not this excuse again, And too think you'd me the one to help me raise our child" and he looks at me blankly "What." I go into the bathroom and he follows me I grab my pregnancy test 5 of them.

"And I shove them in his hand as he looks at them I grab his key chain take my apartment key. "Wait mamas..." he says as he holds me it was one of the rare hugs he gives me Ngl I felt real safe in this position right and I couldn't help but hug him back.

But I just knew what he was doing he's tricking me, I pull away. "I need you to leave." I say trying not to cry. "Ma... please, please..." he says tearing up. And he suddenly gets on his knees "Mamas... please baby" I'm in shock. Maybe he really is sorry. I don't know... I sigh disappointed on what's going to happen.

I groan "Ughh Ddot why are you doing this to me..." I say wanting to cry again. "I swear Ddot if you mess up this one more time your out and I never want to see you again" I say in a serious tone he smiles real hard and gets up and spins me around.

"I won't let you done mamas I promise" he says kissing me passionately and he goes on his knees to my stomach "I won't let you down either lil baby" he then kisses my stomach softly.