Bakukiri meet up pt.1 (bnha/mha anime)

It was a sunny day in Musutafu, Japan the air was cold and it was fall . Leafs were surrounding you left and right but earlier that day Bakugo got a text from his fellow classmates mate Kirishima, Kirishima asked Bakugo " Hey bro how are you? I was wondering if you wanted to meet up after class and have some fun because work studies is hard!". Bakugo replied with " Fine shitty hair where do you even want to go?" Kiri said " It's a surprise!" But kiri knew that Bakugo didn't like surprises but he still agreed and went with Kirishima. After class Kiri met up with Bakugo. Kiri grabbed his hand and started to go somewhere with Bakugo. Bakugo was caught off guard and said " hey! Shitty hair wtf are you doing?!?" Kiri replied with " Remember when I asked if you wanted to go somewhere after class? Well that is what we are doing" " Well! Don't hold my hand!" Said Bakugo as he pulled his hand back. And you see Bakugo may seem angry but he actually doesn't mind it he actually likes it surprisingly. Kirishima was used to this but they kept walking to the spot while Bakugo was still behind Kirishima. " Shitty hair are we almost there?" Said Bakugo. " Yes almost, be patient Bakubro" Kirishima said while smiling. "Shitty hair you have to be out of your mind because you know I hate surprises" Said Bakugo. With Kirishima still smiling they got to the place " We're here now, what do you think?" Said Kiri. When Bakugo looked around he saw a beautiful flower field that was full of billions of dandelions.
That is the end of part one. The next part is where some interesting stuff happens and if you don't like bl or gl it is not for you
Other social apps I have :
Picsart : _ejiro_kirishima_
Youtube : ▪︎ Kirishima ▪︎
Tiktok : _kirishima_ejiro
And yes I am aware that "eijiro" is spelled wrong but well im not going to change it :)
And I hope you have a good morning/afternoon /night