Just the beginning

Authors note: This is a rough draft that hasn't been looked over. Please tell me if there is anything you think would make this story better or more interesting, it may get included ^^
__________________________________

Yelling rang through the halls accompanied by the clicks on heels on the hard ground. A man with overgrown curly hair ducked behind a bed as women ran across the room to catch the escapee. He peaked above the bed before rushing to his feet and running the opposite way of the girls. He skitted around a corner, being met with a woman desperately yanking on a window, but this wasn't just any window, it was the window he had planned to escape from. He paused as his eyes widened at the sight. The man quickly ran over to the window and began attempting to remove the lock. She whipped her head around and stared at the man helping her. "Don't just stand there, help me!" He whispered. She quickly reacted to his voice and continued pulling on the window. The sound of exhausted women began getting closer. Their attempts to break free became more desperate, until eventually he grabbed her arm and rushed down the hall. They both slid across the polished floors  trying to find a hiding place. "In there!" The woman yelped. They both turned and hid in the laundry room. The man took a deep breath and looked at her. She had ebony hair that shone like silk against the light, and piercing eyes as deep and blue as the pacific. She wore a gown that almost looked like a large sheet draped over her. It was clearly originally white, but years of use caused it to be tainted a light brown. He himself was in something you would consider rags, but instead of it being loosely draped onto him, there were multiple belts keeping it tight to his body. It was much more white then her own clothing, due to it being special equipment to keep patients contained. A straight jacket. It didn't work very much like a straight jacket anymore though as he had slipped through the belts and released his arms from captivity. "A picture would last longer" she commented, making him draw his eyes away from her. "And where would I get that technology?" He asked causing her to shrug. "We need to get back to our respective quarters before they notice we're gone." She told him, him looking back at the door. "Come here, you will get in trouble if they notice you've broken through your restraints." He nodded shyly and took a few steps toward her. He noticed as she grabbed the white fabric and wrapped it around him that she was shaking. Was she afraid of him? He thought to himself as she tightened the belts around his torso.