cleo . ○ .○ ☆

Cleo opens her eyes and glaces at her clock it's 3:21 am cleo can't be bothered to try to go back to sleep so they pick up their phone and she a message from her girlfriend it reads 'hi cleo. I want to break up.'  cleos eyes widen and start pouring with tears how did we get here.

Well, Cleo and jasper met on June 18 2021 9:34 am in English cleo remembered everything on that day to the pencil cleo borrowed from jasper and the cough jasper let out later that day, cleo was obsessed to say the least they would always think about jasper and send texts all the time which was overwhelming to say the least for jasper that may have led to the break up but I'm sure there was more to uncover then cleo being passive and needy.

Pov:cleo

"Cleo." That was mum from the room over "it's 7:30" my mum really hated being late for anything my school starts at 8:30 and I have to wake up at 7:30 but school is 10 minute walk from my house it's really annoying I wonder why she hates being late? , anyways jasper hasn't texted me yet, I wonder why, she always says morning at 7:30.

I grab a jumper and cargo shorts. I put it on and notice how scruffy my hair is it's like if a porcupine sat on my head, it's fine I'll just brush my hair, but where is my brush.

I look everywhere and I mean everywhere up down sideways its nowhere to be found and I just give up and go eat breakfest which is a coffee in a keep cup and a rice cracker.

I look at my phone and it's already 8:10 my hair brush fiasco must have taken ages. I'll go grab my bag and head out I run across my house to my room and get my bag and run back but out the door to go to school.

On my way to school I see jasper walking to school so I go join her.

"HI!" "hi." She sighed "you okay" I ask "uh yeah just tired" okay weird but fine she's fine.

We get to school and she just walks on forward to her locker.

I also walk over to my locker and get my finished homework out for English later .

I can't wait to see jasper then she's so pretty her orange hair shines in any light and her beautiful hazel eyes are sharp and Shiney i love her.