Chapter 1: intro

This story will mostly be in Lilys perspective and it will be following the obx plot so yeah I hope you enjoy.<3 and btw this will be the first bit of pilot episode 1 and it's basically just where jb is introducing them and the first scene so yeah.

Lily's Perspective:

"That's like a 3 story fall to the deck" Pope says to John B. JB was being stupid as per usual standing on the top of the roof. "I give you about a 1 in 3 chance of survival." Pope then adds.

John B puts his finger in the air. "Should I do it?" He stupidly asks.

"Yeah you should jump I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope replies.

"Your gonna shoot me?" John B says.

"Yep." Pope says. John B makes a gun noise.

"JB get down your such a idiot." I say. He just looks at me and laughs.

Kie than walks out. "They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." She says.

"Of course they are why wouldnt they?" JJ responds.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles I guess." Kie says.

"I cant have cold towels." JJ says.

"Can you please not kill yourself." She says too jb.

"I did try to tell him Kie hes such an idiot." I say but raising my voice with the idiot part so he hears.

"Honestly JB you hear that your an idiot." She says.

"I've been told already." He laughs.

"Dont spill that beer I'm not giving you another one." JJ says to him.

"Really you care more about the beer the him." I say to JJ lightly slapping his shoulder.

JB then drops the beer and it explodes next to Kie. "Whoah, oh shit." He says.

"Of course you did, like right when I told you." JJ says.

"You jinxed it J." I say to jj getting up from my seat next to him and walking over to Kie.

"Smooth." Kie adds as I put my arm on her shoulder. Jb starts saying no trying to reaching for it.

"A plus." Pope says.

"Dumbass." Me and kie both say at the same time as we then fist bump eachover.

"HEY!" Some rando yells we all look.

"Hey uh securitys here." Pope says as he looks down at them " let's wrap it off." He says again.

"Boys are here early today." Jb says.

"Humpty dumpty let's roll." Jj says to jb as he rolls of the platform and jb starts getting of the roof.

"Let's go boys." Kie say as me and her wait for them.

"Gary is that you?" Jj shouts at security.

"Your asking for it." I tell JJ laughing at him he just looks at me and laughs.

"Come on." Pope yells at jj and jb.

"You know it's me." The security yells back.

"Get you ass down here." Pope yells at them again.

"Gary good to see you man." Jj yells back.

"Is it time?" Jb says.

"JJ!" the security yells. JJ then runs to me and grabs my hand we all start running laughing and screaming. "Hey stop, get em they're coming your way." Gary yells at the other security. "Hey stop." Me and JJ then get separated and I see Gary grab JJ. "I got him!" Gary shouts.