Passing HP HPE6-A71 Aruba Certified Mobility Professional in just 24 hours

I was very nervous because, whenever I took the practice test, I was not fully prepared about the; - Implement advanced services and security- Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutionsI gone through the ILT( Instructor Led Training) and course contents provided by vendor, but never felt comfortable about configuration section.

Full topics are provided below;Integrate and implement Aruba Mobile First architecture components and explain their uses---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Integrate components of th...

Full topics are provided below;Integrate and implement Aruba Mobile First architecture components and explain their uses---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Integrate components of the Aruba Mobile First Architecture.- Differentiate between standalone mode and Master Controller Mode (MCM) features and recommend use cases.- Differentiate the use of packet forwarding modes (tunnel, decrypt-tunnel, split-tunnel, and bridge).- Differentiate between redundancy methods, and describe the benefits of L2 and L3 clustering.- Explain Remote Access architectures and how to integrate the architectures.- Describe and differentiate advanced licensing features.Configure and validate Aruba WLAN secure employee and guest solutions.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------• Configure Remote Access with Aruba Solutions such as RAP and VIA.• Configure and deploy redundant controller solutions based upon a given design.• Configure a Mesh WLAN.Implement advanced services and security.----------------------------------------------------------• Enable multicast DNS features to support discovery across VLAN boundaries.• Configure role derivation, and explain and implement advanced role features.• Configure an AAA server profile for a user or administrative access.• Implement Mobility Infrastructure hardening features.• Explain Clarity features and functions.• Implement Voice WLAN based upon a given design.• Configure primary zones and data zones to support MultiZone AP.• Implement mobility (roaming) in an Aruba wireless environment.• Implement tunneled node to secure ArubaOS switches.Manage and monitor Aruba solutions.---------------------------------------------------• Use AirWave to monitor an Aruba Mobility Master and Mobility Controller.• Perform maintenance upgrades and operational maintenance.Troubleshoot Aruba WLAN solutions.-------------------------------------------------• Troubleshoot controller communication.• Troubleshoot the WLAN.• Troubleshoot Remote Access.• Troubleshoot issues related to services and security.• Troubleshoot role-based access, per-port based security and Airmatch.I gone through the Q&As of HPE6-A71 of Killexams.com and gone through the exam process. I got 92%.

Conclusion: Just register at killexams.com and download HPE6-A71 Questions and Answers.