Chapter 2 - Defectives

April 2nd- Ayanokouji Dorm

Kiyo POV

I had just woke up from my sleep, and it was a very good at that, at least I don't have to worry about being force to wake up.

Then I remember what happened last night before I slept, that Masumi stayed over in my dorm tonight.

I look downwards and see her sleeping with a cute smile on her face, hugging me with her face buried on my chest.

'I guess she likes hugging people?'

I don't know why but when she smiles, I don't want anyone to see it but me, am I being possessive, I hope not.

I was lost in thought and heard a voice that snap me out of it.

"Good morning Kiyotaka." With a cute still blushing smile.

"Ah good morning Masumi." I returned her comment with a slight smile. Then saw smoke coming out of her head.

"Um are you ok Masumi your redder than before do need to go to the infirmary." I asked her while putting my hand on her forhead.

Then she smack it away and muttered 'B-baka'.

"So Masumi when are you planning to let go of my waist we need to get ready for school."

"A-ah! Sorry K-kiyotaka, and yeah we should get ready for c-class." She said to then getting up from the bed.

I got out of bed and proceed to go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for the both of us.

"Masumi you can use the bathroom and use the shower freely if you want."

"Ah thank you for letting me using Kiyotaka, and don't try to peek if you want to get punch." She said glaring at me.

"Hai hai I won't"

"Alright then I'll trust you." Then she walk in the washroom with her school clothes, for school today.

Then I turned around to the kitchen, and proceed to make breakfast. I made two egg omelets and two cups of coffee to ready for our second day of school.
(I don't know all types of food are called so tell me if I did a mistake.)

When she walked out of the of the washroom, she look more beautiful with her, red blazer covering her white button up shirt, her short skirt showing her thighs, and tied ponytail on right side of her head.

"Um Kiyotaka can you please stop staring me" she said

"Ah sorry is just you look beautiful with your school uniform" I said approaching her patting her on the head.

Then she smile gently at me with blushing cheeks, it's a beautiful sight that I won't forget.

'Why does my heart flutter and about to burst every time he calls me cute, but I don't dislike it, its a nice felling'. Masumi thought in her head, while smiling at him.

"Well let's go eat our breakfast" I said, then she replied. "Y-yeah."

"Itadakimasu!!" We both said the proceed to eat our breakfast.

After we ate our breakfast, I also got ready for school, I took a shower and put on my school clothes. And with a little time to spare Masumi helped me prepare bentos for lunch.

''Very well, Kiyotaka today you prepare your own lunch, it will be your first test as my student''

I put myself in a position of military greeting and I said ''Hai, sensei''

''Pffff-hahaha, it looks like I'm going to have to teach you how to change that monotonous tone because you have a short career as a comedian."

This time sigh with a defeated tone "Hai sensei."

With that we walk together to school until we reach the entrance where we say goodbye.

When I entered the classroom I saw many looking at me with hostile looks, others with hatred and others whispering to each other things that I do not bother trying to listen to, I sat in my seat and began to read a book, until a guy approached my seat and began to yell at me.

"Damn bastard, how did you get a girlfriend on the first day? I think I have the answer, I bet you paid him all your points so he could go out with you one day."

Another boy came and joined him ''Yes, he's right there's no way that girl wants to go out with a melancholy bastard like you when she has the great Yamauchi" He said with a stupid stand up pose.

'Delirious bastard who would go out with him' thought to myself.

I turned for a moment to look at the reactions all the girls looked at them with disgust, but then they look at me with hatred, I guess it was because of yesterday, while my neighbor had a smile since in her head, she must be satisfied to see that they want to humiliate me in front of the rest of the class and there were also other types of reactions like Hirata's that had a worried look.

I didn't turn my head to look at him, and I said "Who are you and why do you care? And what you said that I gave all my points to go out with me, well she did it of her own free will, but in the way you said it I can deduce that you already tried to do it but they rudely rejected you, because who would go out with a pervert, idiot, weak and ugly bastard who has to jerk off every night to forget your pitiful disappointment." I said that in a cold voice but I still didn't even look him in the eye and he was already scared, how pathetic.

After that I ignored them and began to read my book, but the brown-haired boy pushed me and grabbed my neck "Don't ignore me, bastard!"

It seems that I have to put in his place for a defective dog.

I grabbed his wrist and broke it, I heard an unpleasant sound of how his wrist broke throughout the class. What followed was a loud cry.

''Ike-kun'' a girl ran to ike and then looked at me ''How dare you break his wrist, melancholic bastard!"

Hirata came to me clenching her fists tightly, it seems that he's angry ''Why did you break Ike's wrist'' What a stupid idiot.

I looked at Hirata as if I were garbage with a little darkness in his eyes, making the atmosphere of the living room very heavy, making everyone tremble.

"Hirata it was self-defense, I ignored his rambling, but they kept bothering me until Ike tried to hit me, you could have arrested them but you allowed it, so don't come and try to instill your personality, pathetic garbage'' Then I turned my head towards the idiots.

''Now Ike and Yamauchi, I'm going to tell you why I have 'a pretty girlfriend' and it's because I'm not a damn disgusting pervert. So I warn you something no one approaches my pathetic flaws, now go to the idiot nurse."

With that, the girl named Shinohara accompanied Ike to the infirmary.

When sensei arrived, she was surprised to see that everyone was silent, but what impacted them the most was that everyone was trembling with fear.

-Author Notes

-Words 1213