☆Euphoric Love Making☆

The most awaited moment for Jungkook and Jimin was here, their first night after getting married it was now and nothing could be more beautiful than this. They were in their lavish bedroom and Jimin was admiring dreamingly when his gaze fell upon his husband. Jungkook was looking too ethereal and pretty in this outfit and this was driving Jimin insane. Jungkook sensed that what crazy thoughts were running in Jimin's mind for which he had a smile curved on his lips.

Jungkook's p.o.v :

I was wondering what would happen now. Will he take the first move nevertheless I love teasing him, so I will just enjoy watching him getting impatient. I hovered on top of him and laid on his chest smiling brightly. He just pulled me up holding my face with his hands and with that instant he kissed me hard. Oh fuck how beautiful this feeling is him kissing me always drives me crazy no matter howany time we kiss or how long we end up kissing. He was biting on my tainted red lips and then slowly he began to suck my tongue exploring every corner and I continued to kiss him back with same passion. It was long firecy kiss but he won't let me win our tongue battle meanwhile in the process his hand slowly kneading the skin of my waist and pulling me closer towards his chest.

He then moved on to my neck sliding his tongue on my skin and sucking my collarbones.... oh fuck this is amazing !

I was panting that's when he slowly undressed me and even freed himself from his clothing. Now both of us were naked, I always drool over him but again I took a moment to admire his heavenly figure. His broad shoulders and that sexy chiseled back for which I could literally trade anything. That sharp vline and fuck his huge thick dick not to mention the length itself made me gulp again for the nth time.

He leaned on me with his bare chest the feeling of his skin touching mine just make me delusional. He started sucking my cleavage and slowly he stared teasing me, his tongue making wonders on my skin moved on to my right nipple sukcing it hard and then he  did the same to the left one. I just love when he devour my chest it just turns me on watching him to suck me like that.

The next what surprises me was when he further slided his tongue down to my navel. It all went directly to something which I never expected, I gasped when I felt his warm tongue down there, he was literally eating me out my hole began to clench down oh...fuck I never felt like this ever before he was sucking me with no mercy and there it was enough to make me wet.

He aligned himself and within few seconds he was inside me, just his tip was so huge that I felt something was breaking into but when he held my shoulders lovingly and just pushed in completely. I shouted but soon he started thrusting I was already wet enough and it was pleasurous. Meanwhile the thrusting he made sure to pull me into kisses which I loved the most. Soon his precum was leaving and it made the intercourse more perfect.

He asked me to be on my fours now and my head was bend down on the pillow while he pushed in and again started thrusting from behind. Now I could feel him deeper which was driving me on cloud nine. I started moaning out loudly "deeper, oh please go deeper..." That was what he needed to hear he increased his pace and went more deeper inside my walls I was chanting his name. Being intimate with him is literally the best thing to do in this world for me.

After a very long sessions of thrusts grunts and moans he reached his climax and filled me up completely it was complete with a perfect kiss. He was resting on my upper body and breathing I loved to sense his heartbeat this was nothing but what we call Euphoria.

We began to cuddle I was laying on his arm now with nothing but huge smiles on our face along with the exchange of 'I love yous' ofcourse.

But soon after we realsie that he was hard again yet he say that I don't make him horny. He can't control his dick in my presence for which I laugh at him everytime. That how our second round started, with a wild kiss I was wanting this and pulled him on me for the kiss to go deeper. His attention now went on my chest it was a fact that he loved my chest and ass a little too much but again he enjoys teasing with my waist too.

I got a light spank on my ass but the feeling was exciting. He avoided spanking me hard cuz of the people around our room sadly it wasn't soundproof this time, I had to be very quite. He pulled up my legs and placed them on his both shoulders as I was already wet with his cum, he just pushed in again with much force be was inside me now. His mouth was working on my chest biting and sucking my nipples abusing them while hewas fucking me harder and faster. I always loved it crazily when he went deeper hitting my sweet spot and driving me insane.

I could see he was enjoying this too it continued on a faster pace. "Did you reach your climax ?" I panted out for which he replied "not yet babe.." he changed our positions and started again from the behind, I guess this was his favourite position over all. "Oh yes... just bend down" he groaned and I did as what he said he increased his pace while kissing on my back all over and intertwined our fingers, I came which made our intercourse even smooth. On his each thurst I had eye rolls out of pure pleasure. I feel like it's a fact that my body is just made for him to love to wreck  to devour.

After a long session of thrusts he was reaching his climax. "Oh fuck just come again inside me... I'm loving it" I moaned it and ofocurse my wish was his command and there it was we had our second round complete. He lied on top of me and I engulfed him in my chest and asked him not to pull out yet. This was literally fucking awesome. He was smiling and suddenly kissed my forehead too.

I asked him "did you enjoyed ?" To which he replied it was amazing. After that we slept very close to each other not wanting him to get hard again.

End of Chapter

A/n : Hope you'll enjoyed the last smut. Please guys don't be such silent readers the book is on its end. We just have epilogue left now.