Past - The Love Trial

It was Hua Wu Que whose the first to arrive in Nine Mountains to answer Nan Xing's emergency.

He seized his unconscious brother from the arms of the flower spirit and quickly scanned his body for more not visible injuries.

The wound from the dagger is poisoned.

"Little peony, please take good care of the children while the headmaster is on his way. We shall take our leave now."

He carried Xiao Wu Di and in the blink of an eye, they were gone.

-

Nan Xing tearfully begs the headmaster's approval for her to be able to visit Xiao Wu Di in the Jade Palace.

After three days, her wish is granted.

She is led to the room where the prince is currently recovering.

She bit her lip to stop herself from crying when she saw how pale the sleeping man is.

The poison almost reached his heart. Fortunately, the emperor is quick to receive the call for help.

Nan Xing couldn't stop her tears from overflowing again.

In the short time she served this young master, Xiao Wu Di has always been confident. Strong. Quite narcissistic but kind.

She used to think her young master is invincible, being he is meant to be the God of War in the near future.

But because of her carelessness, she made the prince lose focus, which almost cost him his life.

The evil spirit can cause irreparable damages to a god especially if it touches the golden core of the victim.

Nan Xing fell on her knees and kowtowed as she asked for forgiveness.

"Forgive this little one, young master. Please forgive me."

Her silent crying was heard by the one of the elders who is about to pay the prince a visit too but saw that the room is already occupied.

The elders do not know yet the full story, so they asked for Nan Xing to give an account of what had happened.

Lu XiChen, one of the childhood friends of Xiao Wu Di, and one of the young gods to be seated in the council due to his remarkable skill as God of Arts, has taken a great interest of what he heard from the flower spirit.

Come to think of it, his friend has always been a force to be reckoned with especially when it comes to a fight.

But for a powerful god to commit an error while being side-tracked, Lu ZiChen hadn't thought he would finally see the day.

The day when something or 'a certain someone' could be that valuable for the prince to overreact.

Yes, overreact. The prince was hit because of an unnecessary worry that made him took a misstep.

He asked for the flower spirit to remain in the palace for a few days. While still stunned with this latest discovery he made, he thought of a great opportunity to use this information for the advantage of the kingdom.

He is not the god of drama if he is not aware of the plausible future this little flower spirit could bring to his ice prince.

And so, his drama now has to begin.

"Nan Xing, are you well aware of what you have done that could have cost us the life of the prince?"

Deep inside, he knows Xiao Wu Di could have killed the underworld general if only there is not a peony involved in that battle.