♥Truth or Dare? | Part 1♥

Minna, sorry for not updating in a long time...
Do you really love this story? If you do, please vote.
Please suggest anything so I can continue this story T^T °°°°
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Erza's POV

"Hmm... Maybe we can plan a recollection or field trip in four days." I said in my mind.

"Erza, what are you planning? For this August? Our teacher said that we should prepare something for this August." Jellal said.

"As class president, we should help the teacher, right?" I said

"*nods head* Have you think any ideas?" Jellal said.

"Aha!! I knew it!! I have decided that we should all have a recollection overnights for four days!!" I shouted.

"*gasp* Good idea, Erza!! Good thing you think of that great idea." Jellal shouted in excitement.

"Let's report this to the teacher." I said.

Jellal agrees and arranged the report papers to give to the teacher. Next day, at the class, Mira-sensei, announced to me and Jellal that the activity for August is approved by the principal. As the class starts, again, Mira-sensei announced that there will be recollection overnightS coming. Everyone shouted in excitement. So do I.

"Yay!! This will be exciting!!!! ≥3≤" Lucy shouted in excitement.

"One thing, minna (everyone), your seatmates right now, will be your seatmate at the bus." Mira-sensei said.

"Hooray!! Lucy and me will be seatmates!!!!" Natsu screamed like a little boy.

"Eh??!! Gajeel and I will be seatmates??!!" Levy shouted.

"Eh??!! Shrimp, I mean, Levy will be my seatmate??!" Gajeel shouted.

Juvia's POV

"Eh? Juvia's seatmate will be, *gulp* Gray-sama?" Juvia said in her mind.

"Hey there, seatmate..." Someone said.

"Huh? G-Gray-sama?!" Juvia said.

"Why are you calling me with "sama"?" Gray-sama said.

"W-When...J-Juvia c-calls a b-boy with "-sama", it m-means...she lo--" Juvia stopped.

"What's the last word?" Gray-sama said.

"J-Juvia means that, w-when Juvia c-calls a b-boy with "-sama", it means sh-she l-likes to be f-friend w-with him. Hehehehe... ^,,,,,,,,,,,^ " Juvia said nervously.

"I see. So, nice to sit with you, uh... What's your name again?" Gray-sama said.

"Uh...J-Juvia Lockser!!" Juvia answered quickly.

Gray-sama shakes Juvia's hand. O////O

"O-Oi!! You're RED!!" Gray-sama said.

"D-Don't mind Juvia!! She is always l-like this w-when she h-holds th-the hand of a... b-boy. Hehehehe..." Juvia said nervously.

Lucy's POV

"Minna, one thing, the field trip is August 10." Mira-san said.

"Roger!!" Minna said.

"Today is July 30, 2015. It means, we have still 11 days to wait." I said in my mind.

After several days, the time has come before that day. That night, before the day of the recollection, I prepare LOTS of things:

√ Clothes for the 4 day recollection
√ Notebook
√ Pen
√ Water bottle (just incase if needed)
√ Novel writing
√ Bathing materials

"Huh? The letter given mentioned that our recollection destination has a beach. Hmm... Maybe I should bring swimming clothes." I said.

After arranging my things, I get my phone and texted my friend, Levy.

To: Levy McGarden
Oyasuminasai (Good evening), Levy-chan!! How are you there? Thinking again about Gajeel? You seemed you like him already... ♥

Send|Delete

I clicked Send and waited the reply of Levy-chan. After 3 minutes, Levy-chan called.

Me: Hello, Levy-chan.
Levy: I'm okay here and I'm NOT thinking about Gajeel and I DON'T have feelings for him.
Me: *sigh* You don't have to shout like that.
Levy: Say, Lu-chan, have you arranged your things?
Me: Of course.
Levy: Oh!! Erza's calling me already. See you tomorrow. Bye!!
Me: Bye...
Levy-chan hung up the call.

"*sigh* Maybe I should have some ZZZs here at the bed." I said.

"Huh? Someone wears this...White Scarf." I said.

I pulled the scarf and sees...

"NATSU!!!" I shouted.

"Ohayo ('Morning), Luce..." Natsu said.

"Hey, it's still NIGHT!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Why are you always in my room? We have recollection tomorrow. Have you arranged your things?" I said.

"One, I am always in your room, 'cause I feel comfortable. Second, I know that we have recollection tomorrow. And thirdly, I HAVE arranged my things already." Natsu said in a fast way.

"Sheesh... Go to your apartment already. -Δ-" I said.

"Tch. Fine." Natsu said.

Natsu went out of my apartment and went home. While I, sleep here.
Next day, is the day of the recollection, everyone was early. Mira-san is the one who place us in our respective places. I'm at bus no. 4. 'Cause I'm a 4th year highschool.

Bus NO. 1 - Class 1
Bus NO. 2 - Class 2
Bus NO. 3 - Class 3
Bus NO. 4 - Class 4

At our bus, Erza, Jellal, Gray, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Natsu and I, played "Truth or Dare". The first one who said that is Levy, so she is the first one. We played at the floor, some are sitting at the chair. Levy turned the bottle, and landed on Natsu.

"Natsu, truth or dare?" Levy said.

"Truth." Natsu said.

"I want you to...

-To be continued...

Hope you guys, love it.