💜During A Thunderstorm💜

🤍❄Ki-Ja❄🤍

"Aaah!!" you and your boyfriend screamed in sync as there was yet another loud thunderclap. You cowered deeper into the blankets, your arms wrapped tightly around each other. Yeah, neither you nor your beloved whitette handled thunderstorms well at all.

"K-Ki-Ja," you whimpered. "We... we left... we left food on the stove."

"R-right." The White Dragon attempted to get off the bed. He had just made it into the hallway when there was lightning so bright it lit up the whole house for a second followed by thunder so loud everything shook. "Call Jae-Ha! Call Jae-Ha!!" he yelled as he ran for his life to go join you back under the covers and hold you for dear life. 

"Okay, okay!" you took your phone with shaking hands and dialed the greenette's line. He answered on the second ring.

"Y/n, darling!" he sang. "What can I do for you?"

"Jae-Ha!!" you both screamed into the mic as more thunder boomed and he sighed.

"It's the storm, isn't it?" Then he chuckled. "You two are such babies. What do you need?"

"We left the stove on," you cried.

"And now we want food," Ki-Ja whined.

The greenette sighed again, "I'll be there in fifteen."

Indeed, fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door. "It's open!" you yelled in unison. Moments passed and the purple-eyed male walked into your bedroom with two bags of takeout. 

"Come out, you two. The storm has let up a bit." You peaked at him and came out to the delicious aroma. The two of you looked at him with grateful eyes as he allowed you both to scarf down everything from the comfort of your bed. He chuckled, "You really are still such babies."

🧡🍜Yun🍜🧡

"Boom!" you yelled just as a loud thunderclap rattled your home to its foundation. You screamed as is boomed again and ran around the house like a toddler on steroids. "It's loud! Loud, loud, loud!!" you screamed and giggled uncontrollably.

"Y/n, stop running around. You'll hurt yourself," Yun called from the dining room as he set dinner on the table. Just then, there was lightning that struck so bad that all the lights went out. You went speeding from your current destination to where the apricot haired male was.

"Yun!!" you leapt onto him from behind, almost causing him to spill the pot of curry he was carrying. "Yun, it's dark!!" you cried.

He sighed, setting the pot down and turning around to hug you properly. "Come here, Y/n," he said, holding you close. You never really handled the dark well. Then that plus all the thunder and lightning would have sent you into full panic mode had you been alone.

"I still don't understand how you're so afraid of the dark," Yun chuckled as you whimpered into his chest. "I mean, I'm right here."

The thunder boomed again and you screamed. Not a playful one like you did usually for the fun of it. This time, you jumped, wrapped your legs around his torso and clung to your boyfriend for dear life. "Woah! Y/n, what do you think you're doing!?" he exclaimed, struggling to find his balance from the new weight.

He sighed again, "Hey, relax. If I light a candle, would that be better?" You slowly nodded your head, and so he did and you somehow managed to convince him to feed you dinner as well. At the end of the night, he yawned with a tsk. "I thought you liked thunderstorms."

💚✳Jae-Ha✳💚

"Ssh, it's alright, Princess," Jae-Ha whispered as he rocked you back and forth comfortingly in your fort of blankets. "It's okay."