IzuSho

Midoriya sat there at the bar stool, bored as ever, looking down at the cheap beer he called a celebration for a hard day's work. Sure, the hero salary was promising but wasting it on alcohol seemed like a fool's idea. And a fool, he was not.

It didn't really matter though. He just needed something to relax his system. It wasn't like hero work was the greatest thing at all times. It was quite stressful like any job. He now understood why so many people would go drinking after a day of work. Though, nothing could really compare. If he was more weak minded, he would be drunk already.

He sighed, taking a long sip from the beer. A burning sensation filled his throat as it went down. It made him warm somewhat. He set the glass down letting the beer settle into him. Another sigh. Perhaps getting drunk wouldn't be too-

"Give me your cheapest beer." An all too familiar voice broke his line of thought. He blinked and look into the direction of the voice. Right in the stool next to him, he found the man he hadn't seen in months.

"Shouto?" Midoriya subconsciously said. Todoroki blinked and looked over.

"Izuku?" He had a face of disbelief as if this were some kind of dream. It lasted for a moment before he blinked it away and his expression turned soft. "I didn't expect you to ever be in a bar."

"Neither did I, honestly." Midoriya smiled. "What are you doing here?"

Todoroki shrugged, "Life, responsibilities, and all that nonsense."

"I can relate." Midoriya chuckled. "How have things been, by the way? I haven't seen you in months."

"It's all been more or less the same." Todoroki leaned on to the bar counter, his head resting on his hand. "Same routine as always...how have you been?"

"Strangely enough, I've been pretty bored."

"Explains why you're here."

"What do you mean?" Midoriya raised a brow in question.

"I'm going to take a guess and say that you're looking for a thrill here." Todoroki cracked a playful smile.

"Absolutely." Midoriya grinned, sarcasm laced in his voice. "I am totally seeking thrill at the mellowest bar in town." Todoroki laughed and it made Midoriya feel warmer than any drink could make him feel.

"Well, you never know, anything could happen at a bar."

"Like what?"

"I don't know...a proposal or something."

"A proposal? At a bar?" Midoriya scoffed. "Come on, Shouto, think realistically here."

"I saw it happen before though."

"What kind of bar were you at?"

"I think I was at this one, actually."

~

"So, how's being number one?" Todoroki asked as they walked along the sidewalk in the chill night. Stumbling ever so slightly from being just a bit tipsy.

"God, it sucks!" Midoriya groaned. "I mean, it's great and all but it's just not as fun anymore." He stepped ahead and turned to look at Todoroki. He walked backwards. "And some people are looking at me like I'm some indestructible force that can do everything at once." He ran a hand through his messy as always hair. "Like, shit, I'm a human too!"

"You have issues." Todoroki chuckled.

"Of course, welcome to the biggest first world problem anyone has ever had to face." Todoroki laughed at that. It was enough to make Midoriya's step faulter and he stumbled forward. Todoroki was quick to catch him in his arms. He's warm. Went through Midoriya's mind for a split second before he realized his situation. "Ah, I-I so sorry!" He went on rambling apologies in pure embarrassment.