1.under the table

𝙐𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙠 :: 𝙗𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙭𝙩𝙨
(On instagram)

______

"Do you wanna f**k?" Said the man setting across from me. He had a doe eye and a mole under his lips.Well say hes my boyfriendwho is h÷rny anytime.. He was wearing a black  jacket looking  like a typical playboy but a taken one and only that type but wasn't actually a playboy ."what did you just say?" I asked like I didn't hear him. "You heard me, wanna f**k?" I said nothing for a long moment then asked "how we're in a library?" He took off his glasses and said, "Get under the table and claim what's yours." He said seductively and he'll you won't fall for jeon Jungkook's voice.
"But we're  in a public place." I said in a whisper. "It's better getting sucked off here rather than a hardest session at home?" He said and the incidents from yesterday came up in my mind that shivered the shit out of me.

I looked around before climbing under the table to his unzipped pants. I slid the chair behind me. There I took his d**k into my mouth. It didn't take him long to get it hard. The man must have taken a Viagra. I chowed down on his tasty meat. I sucked his head like I was lick-ing a lollipop. As I was feasting on his manhood his left foot minis the show was rubbing up against my hood. The boy had me shivering with every movement of his foot. At one point he moved my pants away and his big toe found its was almost in my ladyhood. More shivers plagued me. He new how to  makeme feel . I wanted to cry out but I couldn't he had me in public not private.

As people walked by I thought we would get caught but he did say he hadn't gotten caught yet. But there was a first time for everything. As I began to c*m he shook for a moment then said "im Cumming babe." I moved out of the way was he squirted a small amount of c*m. "Did you find your pin?" He asked and I knew this was my exit cue. As I pushed the chair out I pulled myself up from the floor and set back down and said "Yes I did." Trying to sound sexy. "Should we head home for next long business " He asked I said before grabbing my things and leaving...morely for our house business.

End...