Quantum Realm

(Hope picks up Scott and drives him home. They talk about what he saw in the Quantum Realm and that he believes Cassie is taken)

(Janet has that look like "oh shit" it's him)

Janet: While I was in the Quantum Realm, I survived by adapting to how the other people in there live. The guy was human but something more. He was the King of Chronopolis, we called him Kang the Conqueror.

(We get a lab montage from both sides of the plot similar to Planet Zero scene in Fant4stic)

(Janet will give them the little speech before they go down into the Realm to save Cassie who is fighting one of the Black Ants, The Irredeemable Ant-Man)

STINGER V. IRREDEEMABLE ANT-MAN

(We get scenes of Kang the Conqueror to show what Chronopolis is and how Kang rules this empire)

Keep in mind, Kang the Conqueror is way more dangerous than Thanos

(The Ant Family are also looking for a device that MODOK stole but they are interrupted by Kang)

(Cassie is trapped in something so Scott without thinking fights Kang which Janet warns him against trying to go up his ass like the meme suggest but Kang retaliates)

ANT-MAN V. KANG

(He leaves his family and the Wasp encounters MODOQ who was in there with Kang so the Black Ants stole the PymTech to get back to him. With this, she sees that Darren Cross is still alive)

(Scott wakes up and realizes he's pushed everyone away when he sees Cassie's new powers now becoming Stinger)

(Unfortunately, Scott dies for being too egotistical to show how serious a problem, Kang the Conqueror is. Kang also steals the PymTech and takes it back to the Kang Dynasty which MODOQ is a part of)

(The rest of the family are fighting the Ants and MODOQ which is our heroes fighting AIM)

WASP AND STINGER V. BLACK ANTS

This next final battle is meant to lead up to the Kang fight and Kang is defeated

Kang: The Ant family has come to Chronopolis. There's no place like Chronopolis, right?

(Scott is put in a cryogenisis like Mr. Freeze)

Cassie: What did you do to my father?

(Kang rambles on about the multiverse and all his variants and then the final battle is on)

STINGER V. KANG

(Janet sends them across to the Underworld. Kang is now defeated where he can't escape but that also results in Hank Pym and Darren Cross' death)

Hope is now a widow after the final battle.

That's not it for AIM, AIM will continue to run as MODOQ and his team will takeover somewhere else setting up more with one of Marvel's most prominent villains, MODOQ

MODOQ will then work with the Leader who is now looking green in the gills

(We get a funeral for Hank Pym to celebrate his many accomplishments since being alive)