Prologue

The North land beyond the mountains was home to the people of the warrior realm a fierce race of people who lived for the fight while the South kingdom was home to the orcs the second most fierce race in the land of Nathra yet they were the most blood thirsty. In spite of this the land of Nathra lived in peace and harmony until a great blacksmith by the name of Borath forged a staff made by the souls of both the dark and light angels, a staff so powerful that who ever held it could control the dark realm and the ether and all in between. Of course only the most powerful lords wanted this so came the bloody battle between the warriors and orcs for thirty six long years the land of Nathra was plunged into thick terrifying darkness. While the battle continued a great plague sweeped across the warrior kingdom wiping out the warrior race and so allowing the orc lord to steal the staff but the mighty staffs power poisened the lords mind and he became sick with greed and evil. He began to take over each of the seven kingdoms one by one and killing anyone who stood in his way so the land of Nathra was plunged into eternal darkness and ill power once more until there was some one who was brave or stupid enough to rise up against the evil lord.