The Office scene

It was the afternoon after 2 o clock. There were only 3 people in my office: Me, my best friend Mariya and Anju (I had a huge crush on Anju but was afraid to tell her). Our office was situated in a less populated are we only have few clients. 

I was going through my phone and my best friend (at that time), Mariya (heroine of this story) started annoying me. She had an awesome hourglass figure ,B cup breasts and a really sexy ass. I used to stare at her body at times which she knew but didn't say anything because she was a little scared of me. She knew how strong I was with my martial arts skill and she was very little compared to my body size.

So back to when she started annoying me. She kept doing things that made me mad and it really pissed me off when she took my phone and threw it away. I suddenly got up my chair and walked to her. She was still sitting in her chair. I bended over, locked both her arms and started tickling her. Tickling was her main weakness. That's how I made her surrender every time we had an Argument. She started laughing so hard and begged me to stop. I didn't listen to her.  Anju also told me to quit it but I told her to shut up and stay out of this. I wanted Anju to know I'm strong. 

Mariya was moving like crazy to get me to stop it but she couldn't because her hands were locked in my left hand and my right hand was busy tickling her. She even started moving her legs and I didn't realize it because I was bended over and so close to her. I also didn't notice my legs were really spread.

Finally it happened. She was unable to control her laughter and accidentally moved her right knee up really hard and it hit me right in my balls. Not just one, but both. My balls got crushed between her knee and my body it had nowhere to go but flat. I immediately fell on my knees holding both my broken nuts in my hand.

Her eyes were closed at the time she didn't realize what happened. She opened her eyes wondering how the tickling stopped and saw me on my knees holding my manhood in my hands. 

Her eyes lit up seeing me in such position and immediately started laughing at me. Anju also saw my family jewels getting smashed by a girl half my size and she couldn't control her laugh either.

I was so humiliated because the girls were laughing and teasing me , "what happened to your martial arts training", " Are men supposed to be defeated like this in one hit", "You have so much muscle in your body but still can't protect your nuts", "Are they going to work again"

I wanted to reply them but the pain was too much I couldn't get back on my feet. The girls laughed like that for almost 30 mins. My balls and confidence both got destroyed in front of my crush by another girl.

Kicking me in the balls gave Mariya a huge confidence. She was so happy that she finally found a way to defeat me. She walked up to me and said, "I finally found your kryptonite, your balls. Now be careful  when you mess with me if you still wanna have kids. Oh, and I haven't forgotten all the times you stared and my body" and she walked away. She was indirectly telling me she'll get revenge on my balls for staring at her.

But I was planning revenge too for crushing my balls and humiliating me in front of my crush.

To be continued.....

(This story idea is from a real life experience I had. Yes, I really got my balls crushed by a girl accidentally while tickling her. Also, This is my first time writing a story and English is my second language, So please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes.)