My Dear

Sanzu was completly in pices, he had No idea what to do. Mikey has kicked him out And he was a complete mess.

Sometime earlier

Mikey was pretty angry as he was now in an allyway with sanzu who was clinging onto him. Bonten was having deep trouble upon a new mafia being created, altho no one knows either the name of it or any sort of names from anyone that was important in the mafia

And let's not even start about their boss, nothing was known about him. The only thing eveyone knew is that he was much more brutal than mikey himself. And that anyone who even thinks about betraying him has a fate way worse than death ahead of them, which is mostly why so Little is known about any of them.

Mikey than grabbed a gun and shot sanzu in the arm making the taller fall down in pain while holding his arm. Mikey just went towards the car where the others were waiting.

"M-My king! Wait wh-here are you going!" Sanzu yelled panicking while holding his bleeding arm. Mikey just stopped before entering the car and spoke those two words that made sanzu break.

"You're fired"

As sanzu just sat there on the floor, he didn't even notice that he was crying and shaking. He than gripped his hair tight uncaring about the pain and blood that was now spreading onto his hair.

What did he do? Was he too useless towards his king? Was he too careless?

Many questions were running all around his mind until he heard some footsteps and was met with a first in the face. Making him go unconcious.

As sanzu woke up he imediatly checked to see if that was all a dream, but No it wasn't.  He was in a unfamiliar room that was probadly even more expensive than kokonois own room.
But it was beautiful, the quite old luxury style was amazing and felt welcoming.
He than noticed that he was on a king size bed, with nothing more than a expensive looking bathrobe that ended just underneath his knees.
He also took notice of the bandages around his gun shout wound, his face as well as Little bandaids over the many cuts and reopened  scars from either fights or doing drugs. 

His head shot up when he heard the door open, and in the door stood a woman in a Suit that was holding an AK-40 which kinda alerted sanzu.
"Good that you're awake, the master wants to speak with you" Said the woman mentioning for him to get up. And sanzu followed since mikey has kicked him out he really didn't care about what was going to happen to him.
As he was walking down the many hallways he noticed that this palce was even more expensive and luxorious than bonten. Eveyone was dressed in either luxorious suits or kimonos, while there were also many guards with deadly weaponery at almost every door.

He was brough back into reality when he was in front of a huge door that had like four body guards that looked more deadly than mikey himself, altho sanzu could feel that there were also snipers hiding all around the building.

In short even sanzu could tell that these people were more deadly than bonten.

As he entered the room there was a man sitting in a chair facing the huge window wall, he was brough to his knees by the woman as all of them kneeled before said man, who was sipping on champagne that was probadly more expensive than the one inui and koko would drink. And a cigar in his hand.
"Hello there master, i come to inform that the man has woken up And is beside me right now" Said the woman with pure respect looking at the ground.

"I see, very well than please give us some privacy" Said man Said while putting out his cigar. The woman was hesitant but only nodded And she along with the guards left.

"You can stop bowing now dear haruchiyo"
Said the man before turning around in his chair to face him, and sanzus eyes widened.
"Hanagaki?" He asked in disbeliefe. He though that he died, when mikey stabbed him. But there he was sitting with a smile On his face, and sipping champagne. But than it hit sanzu like a train, he was the boss of this organization.
He quickly got on his knees and bowed down, he wouldn't admit it to anyone But he was always kinda scared of the boy, but now? Now he was fucking terryfied.
Takemichi just hummed before standing up leaving the tulip Glass on his desk And walking towards the kneeling male.
"Sanzu my dear, look at me" he said while grabbing the pink haired males Chin gently.
As takemichi observed his face he clicked his tounge before grabbing his Phone out And walking towards the window wall.
"Hello Avi my dear, make sure to Punish the fucker who punched my beloved haru so hard" he demanded thru the Phone, and sanzu would lie if that didn't made Him blush a Little. Takemichi than hummed and ended the call while sitting on the sofa.
He than patted His lap mentioning sanzu to come over.

As the taller male made his way towards the smaller black haired man, he stood there right before him. Takemichi lit another cigar puffing out smoke.
" sanzu, sit dear" he said making the other skip a heart beat before sitting on the carpet beetween the others legs.
Takemichi gently grabbed His head and put it on his lap making haru blush as be cuddled into his leg.
"Now, could you explain what has happend my dear?" Asked the man while playing with his hair.
And sanzu couldn't hold it in anymore, so he told him everything. How mikey abandoned him, how he was in pices because he did all of those things for his 'king', how he loved mikey so much it hurt. And The other just listened, someone actually listened to him And it made him so so fucking happy.
Takemichi than gently grabbed his chin while leaning closer to him.
"Oh my dear haru, he hurt you so bad. What a piece of shit he is" he said looking at him with actual and geniuen worry.

"He broke you since you were just a child, be doesn't deserve someone like you my dear" he said while rubbing his thumb over the beautiful scars on sanzus lips.

"Say sanzu my dear, how about you leave this tyrant of yours behind he already broke you so badly" he said making the other whimper.

"I want to..But what am I going to do? I have No where to go, the poliece is always on Me And I don't even have anything on me" he said as he teared up even more. Takemichi just grabbed his face with both of his hands and whiped the tears from his eyes.
"How about you join me sweetheart? You are bound to safety here, you can have a room of your own and you will be under my protection" the smaller said making sanzu blush deeply while widening his eyes at him.
"Really.....?" He whispered in disbeliefe to which the other only smiled before giving him a Little peck on the lips.
"Of course my dear haru" he said And The pink haired male only smiled before hugging his new masters leg tightly. And The other let him without any protest.

As time went by sanzu forgot all about mikey, takemichi hanagaki was now his master and king. Sanzu practically worshiped him.

Takemichi was crazy, he enjoyed killing and torturing people especially those who pissed him off. And many may say that he is just like mikey, but that was far more than thruth.

Takemichi was nothing like mikey.
Whenever sanzu would cling onto him the other would just smile and give him affection.
Whenever sanzu felt sad takemichi was always open to be a shoulder to cry his heart out while comforting the other.
Whenever sanzu made a mistake takemichi only patted His head and told him that eveyone makes mistakes.
Whenever sanzu would go batshit crazy and spill some blood onto takemichi, he just whiped it off with a handkerchief and prasied the taller for doing a good job.
Whenever sanzu was high of drugs takemichi always let him lay ontop of him while rambling about some random things.

And as mikey never loved sanzu as much as saznu did. Takemichi did, be loved the pink haires male more than anything, just as sanzu loved him.

And in the end, sanzu was standing there in a beautiful white wedding gown, and his beloved Husband in a black wedding Suit.
Every mamber of takemichis mafia was at their wedding.

And as takemichi put On the ring onto sanzus finger, he kissed him lovingly and sanzu of course did the, same wrapping his hands around the smallers neck.
Everyone cheered for the couple.

Sanzu was finally happy, happy with his new life and husband.