Late night! Zackary

Today was nothing special, but it was sweet.

Me and Zack stayed in bed all day and watched movies, personally I loved it, it's comfortable and cute and just us. I don't even know what the time is right now, but we're near the end of "bride of Chucky" as we're sorta binging horror films, bride of Chucky isn't scary but still, reach over at the side to see what the time is.

But to do that I'm sorta pulling away from Zack he asks "what are you doing?" Kinda slowly and his voice was deeper probably bcus we had a few naps today too, but hey I don't mind, "oh my god it's like 2am"

I looked back at him laughing and sitting up on the bed, him still laying down and playing with my hair and twirling it around his fingers, which just makes me smile. "Come back to meeeee" he exaggerated probably missing the warmth but like I cant I need water?? So I reply "wait I need to get something to drink, I'll be quick tho, promise"

I stuck my pinky out and he smiled connecting our two fingers together and pulling me in to kiss him which lasted a few seconds, while pulling away I messed around his hair and he laughed and just told me to hurry up.

So I went downstairs to the kitchen, saw Aiden, probably making tiktoks or something bro posts all the time😭 but I say hi and he turns to me and said hi back and we had a little conversation about him not seeing me or Zack all day today and joking around and me just telling him I'm getting some water, while I was talking to Aiden i figured I was probably taking a bit longer then I said I would.

And told him I'm going back up but it is nice talking to him. I went back upstairs with a bottle of water and drank some before I got back in and Zack turned to me "really what took you so long"
"I saw Aiden, I didn't mean to be long but I was just saying hi cus I felt bad" like bro first social interaction apart from you today😭😭😭
"Whatever just come back to beddd" obvs I did then, and we cuddled up and he started playing with my hair again so I just kissed his cheek and cuddled closer into him, which after a while we both fell asleep.

He also posted these on his story🤞