Chapter 5: The Darkness in Me is You

I snapped out of memory lane when I heard the lock click and the front door open. Vic walked in holding a bouquet of sunflowers and roses, my heart fell to my knees when the guilt washed over me.

Here Vic was always spoiling me, thinking of me, loving me.

And I was the cruel bitch thinking of my ex boyfriend.

Vic must have noticed the expression on my face, because worry crossed his face.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling great. "

Vic ran up and wrapped his arms around me, I leaned my cheek on his shoulder as he squeezed me.

I looked up into his brown eyes as he gave me a small smile, leaning down and kissing me. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into the kiss further.

Vic placed the flowers down on the couch as he wrapped his hands under my ass and lifted me off the ground.

Even though many saw Vic as a scrawny singer, he was actually very strong and dominant.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, I could feel him walking as fast as he could to our bedroom. Once we got there, he let us fall ontop of the bed, our months never pulling apart from one another.

He ran his hands up my legs, until he hit the top of my shorts and began to peel them off. He lingered over the top of my stomach as he gave me a mischievous smile.

"Vic?"

He slid his hands under my ass and pulled me towards him, his mouth finding my very hot and aching clit. His tongue darting around, rolling over my clit and sucking on it.

"Oh my God!" I covered my mouth as I thrust my hips up, he took the invitation and sucked on my lips. I looked down at him only to find him staring at me, it turned me on so much knowing he loved to watch my reactions.

He pulled his mouth away as he crawled over my body and his hungry mouth found mine, his tongue diving into my mouth so I could taste myself on his tongue.

It made my nipples hard as I watched Vic pull off the rest of my clothes and his. I felt his erection drag along my leg, his mouth kissing and biting my neck. I grabbed his cock and maneuvered it inside of me, I bit my bottom lip as I began to rock my hips underneath him.

He pulled his mouth away as he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Someone's a little horny. "

"And you're not?" Vic smiled down at me as he slammed into me, making me gasp. He began to rock his hips back and forth, slowly at first, then he began to pick up speed.

"Babe you look so beautiful."

My climax began to build up, Vics mouth found my neck and kissed me as I bit my bottom lip trying to silence the whimpers.

And there it was, I gasped as I felt my orgasm rip through me like thunder. Vic always managed to make me climax first before he ever did. I think he just enjoyed the look on my face when I did, because soon after he pulled out and came all over my stomach.

The hot, white semen trickled all over me as Vic held his trembling member in his hands. He took heavy breaths as he fell right on top of me. I wrapped my sweaty legs and arms around him as I kissed his temple and smiled.

"Wow."

"You can say that again," Vic mumbled against my neck.

My eyes grew heavy as I felt myself start to drift off to sleep. Vic walked off into the bathroom and came back with a warm cloth to clean me off. He kissed my cheek and tucked me inside of the covers .

I don't know what I did to deserve him.

"Rocsi, I know you and Andy are friends... but he can be dangerous."

Ronnie and I were cuddled up on the cot naked, his hand traveling up and down my back.

"I think you're jealous of him. And you don't need to be. I promise there's nothing going on."

"Just please, be careful." Ronnie kissed my forehead as he gently squeezed my body against his.

"Which reminds me, I got to go back to the firepit, I left my cell ontop of one of the coolers."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No that's ok, I'll be right back." I climbed out of the bed as I gave Ronnie a quick peck on the lips and got dressed. I walked off the bus, thankfully my phone was still sitting there on the cooler.

I snapped my head up when I heard yelling coming from Andy's bus. I watched as his manager got off the bus, his nose bleeding. He walked right passed me as he held his nose, blood gushing out.

Andy.

I walked towards the bus as I walked in, worried that Andy may be hurt or worst. Once I stepped in, Andy's back was towards me, still shirtless.

"Andy?"

He turned around slowly, my eyes traveled down his chest to his arm, where he was holding a needle in his arm.

My blood ran cold, I slowly looked up into his blue eyes, only to see them turn dark and scary.

"What are you doing in here Rocs?"

"I ... I saw your manager come out with a bleeding nose, I was worried something had happened to you."

Andy laughed at me, as he licked his lips and pulled the needle out.

"I am always fine. I'm fucking untouchable. I am like a fucking God to these people. Do you wanna come with me Rocs?"

Before I realized what he meant, he rushed at me, knocking me down on the couch and holding the needle in front of me.

"Do you want to feel like a God Rocs?"

"Andy! Get the fuck off of me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I kicked, but I couldn't get out from under him.

Andy laughed as he held the needle next to my cheek, I could feel his warmth breath on my cheek.

Suddenly Ronnie yanked Andy off of me as he threw him across the bus. I looked up at him terrified by what almost just happened.

"Rocsi get off now!"

He didn't have to tell me twice, I scrambled to get up as I ran off the bus. I could hear yelling and things being thrown around.

I wanted to make sure Ronnie would be OK, but I knew this wouldn't be pretty for Andy.